Registry Post Pics Of Your Modded 7x Series (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

9cb1562s-960.jpg
1b1562s-960.jpg
a471562s-960.jpg
7da9c860873ba7822f8d3a208733ba56b07632213943643.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice.

Took the old girl up north on a rainy day... I affirmed my belief that the lift is a bit too much (maybe 5 or 6 inches) and that I need to get spacers to push the wheels out a tad. Also the Dunlop grandtrek M/T's have fantastic traction but this size is squirmy as hell.

image.jpg

Took the old girl up north on a rainy day... I affirmed my belief that the lift is a bit too much (maybe 5 or 6 inches) and that I need to get spacers to push the wheels out a tad. Also the Dunlop grandtrek M/T's have fantastic traction but this size is squirmy as hell.
You go to a place that looks like that and you only take one photo? :)

G'day fellas,
I thought I'd offer you all a teaser, well it's a teaser to those in the US and Canada. I'm pretty sure you can't get the 1HD-FTE engine ...yet. So I thought I'd post up a few pics of the ute.
I've done a few things with it and its mostly used for touring outback.
  1. Air-Water intercooler.
  2. Steinbauer chip.
  3. 3" exhaust.
  4. Stratos LTSS seats.
  5. ARB steel bullbar.
  6. TJM OX 12,000lb winch.
  7. Narva Truklite 7" LED inserts.
  8. Lightforce 240 Blitz (soon to be converted to 70w HID's).
  9. Cruise control (great for touring the long distances in Oz).
  10. Upgraded suspension, King springs front and Sax 3 stage rear with Raw shocks all round. Also air bags on the rear which were on it when I got it. I've added some solenoids to adjust them.
  11. Air Zenith compressor and tank.
  12. 120l water tank under tray with an activated carbon & silver filter.
  13. Home built floor console and over head console housing CB with led map lights.
  14. Safari snorkel SS70HF thats the high flow one to suit the 1HD-FTE engine. Its Huuuuuuuge.
Ummm there is probably a bit more but I can't think of it at the moment. Now a few pics.....

IMG_1554.JPG

IMG_1555.JPG

IMG_1556.JPG

IMG_1561.JPG

how much power are you getting from your FTE ..?

116 kW at the rear wheels, don't know about the torque. Also looking at a Grunter Extreme turbo from GTurbo, but I think I'll have to change to a Unichip to be able to get the most out of that unit. But we will see....

Redid the rear tub and tarp, to make it a little larger, enclosed, and be able to seat three children. :)

upload images free

While redoing the rear tub, this is where things started to get out of hand...
We ended up adding a five element twin motor AC, a 19 inch LED screen, Yamaha amplifier, Uninterrupted Power Supply (with 220V invertor), A dual core processor solid state disk computer, and other miscellaneous audio items. All of this is mounted to a waterproofed, leatherette-clad console.
The kids love it! :)

pictures upload

Last on the list was a swing away gate mount for the spare. This is modified from a later model Hilux, which we've mounted on the left rear corner of the truck, after flipping it upside down (on the Hilux and Surf here, they come mounted on the rear right hand corners). Finally, a bit of customised 70 Series love for the tire cover. With the 1FZ-FE still performing fabulously, the tire cover should ALSO have read "AND MINE PROBABLY GOES FASTER, TOO". :)

photo uploading websites

Terrain Tamer 50mm lift kit (full kit) (thanks @orangefj45 and @wardharris of Can-Am Cruisers).

33x10.50x15 BFG KM2's on powder coated FJ60 steelies.

ARB Front Bumper (thanks @cruiseroutfit ).

Rear bumper by Trail Tailer (thanks @reevesci ).

OEM extended front and rear frame-to-axle soft brake hydraulic lines.

New OEM factory soft top.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom