Registry Post Pics Of Your Modded 7x Series (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a vid with my modded red PZJ70 ... tractor tires rock in the snow ... enjoy

You make us proud!!
You must be getting soft in your old age. The Wayne I knew would have left that FJCruiser out there.

:lol:

Maybe that one had the beer cooler in it....:)

Makes me homesick. Have brother in law in Wiarton so maybe our paths will cross later this year.

stop by, for sure.
Ward, she's a good truck, seldom lets me down. third and fourth gear syncro is now gone. no time to fix so grind and drive.
crap tranny.

FB
that is what i have been thinking as well, i have a few old 3B H55 sitting here, swap in a HZ input shaft, grab a bell housing and reliability is restored as well as the gearing i desire.
now, just to find the time.

:steer:Seeing how far she can go ha ha. Has changed a bit since I last posted. She's now has twin Arb lockers,3" lift an air tank and permanently air compressor for lockers, truck horn and tyre inflation ;)

image.jpg

:steer:Seeing how far she can go ha ha. Has changed a bit since I last posted. She's now has twin Arb lockers,3" lift an air tank and permanently air compressor for lockers, truck horn and tyre inflation ;)

Nice rig! That is quite the off camber angle you are on. Sunk half my rig (78) in mud this weekend in a ditch getting around a gate with the other half on firm, and thought I was going to tip. Could not believe I didn't. Wonder at what point these things actually tip.

Nice rig! That is quite the off camber angle you are on. Sunk half my rig (78) in mud this weekend in a ditch getting around a gate with the other half on firm, and thought I was going to tip. Could not believe I didn't. Wonder at what point these things actually tip.
haha didnt hear this story yet, whereabouts?

Getting there slowly alot wider not much higher very large gaurd clearncing extended wheelbase coil springs ;)

hey have you got any pic's showing the other end of the mounts and clearances of the 3 link and your panhard setup the coil spring got in the way of the pic, nice work there mate :)

10981394_363020643881548_6831990216281212679_n.jpg

hey have you got any pic's showing the other end of the mounts and clearances of the 3 link and your panhard setup the coil spring got in the way of the pic, nice work there mate :)

Hey, i can send you picture's if you'd like its all pretty much factory safari steering box/panhard and drag link used one of the original steering box hole's was semi retarded, and made the panhard rod mount an inch to high forgot to allow for the ball joint on the drag link :( will see if it gives noticable bump steer and it's very low and cramped on space factory safari SWB springs will be almost perfect once bolted top and bottom and only running 12" shocks in the front because will max tierod ends out with 14's unless i add a bend to the drag link did i mention its low...... ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom