Builds Poppy- '84 FJ60 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J, I am glad to see so much support for the 60-Series cruisers with a little dabble of other vintages. I dream to have more Trail Tailor goodies on my 60 as money allows. I'll be thinking of you and Andrea as you finalize these moving stages.

:beer:

J, I am glad to see so much support for the 60-Series cruisers with a little dabble of other vintages. I dream to have more Trail Tailor goodies on my 60 as money allows. I'll be thinking of you and Andrea as you finalize these moving stages.

:beer:

Thanks A, Basically all 60 series products will be available and in stock and for custom armor orders. But, all others will be built and then put up for sale as I deem fit. In the long run all other series products may possibly disappear, but I hope to build a few things from time to time.

J

Received my Knuckle Rebuild Kits from Japan today!!!

Front axle knuckle rebuild kits. Includes Japanese and USA seals, gaskets, felt and rubber wipers, shims, washers, Koyo swivel bearings AND Koyo wheel bearings.

Application includes - Late '75-'90 FJ40/55/60/70 & 62 & '79-'85 Mini Truck

$160.00 shipped to the lower 48 (IH8MUD PRICING!)

In stock and ready to ship. PM me if interested!

Jason

SAM_1498.JPG
SAM_1503.JPG
SAM_1499.JPG

That's a really good deal on the knuckle kit including Koyo wheel bearings like that. Will have to remember that for sure next go around. Will you be selling just wheel bearing kits? (inner/outer bearings and the hub seal).

That's a really good deal on the knuckle kit including Koyo wheel bearings like that. Will have to remember that for sure next go around. Will you be selling just wheel bearing kits? (inner/outer bearings and the hub seal).

Eventually, I have several more shipments due in the next few weeks.

J

LOL.... and here I thought you and Andrea where getting yourselves all situated to move and whatnot yet things keep showing up in the shop! Yeah I am with A, one of these days I will have one of your ComeUp winches under the stock bumper with some sliders.

LOL.... and here I thought you and Andrea where getting yourselves all situated to move and whatnot yet things keep showing up in the shop! Yeah I am with A, one of these days I will have one of your ComeUp winches under the stock bumper with some sliders.

Oh we're still moving... But some things just can't stop progressing.

She's going to have a cow if the logistics ever get worked out on the suspension kits.... HA!
mean-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif

J

I appreciate all the work you do towards these trucks. I'm excited to see what the future holds for Trail Tailor and 60s.

Winch, sliders, and carpet kit are all on my short term list.

I appreciate all the work you do towards these trucks. I'm excited to see what the future holds for Trail Tailor and 60s.

T, I should be able to help you with all of those when your are ready. Thanks for the continued support!

J

All my product threads have been moved to the VENDOR FORUM THREADS:

Trail Tailor

Some are wondering where we are moving (I will announce this soon, about 3 more weeks) and what will become of Trail Tailor.

I have been a 60 guy for a majority of my cruiser addicted life. This is where my passions lie and where I will continue to commit most of my efforts. Focus will mainly stay on this series for bumpers, racks, sliders, skid plates and stocking aftermarket and maintenance parts. If a stocked 60 part happens to trickle over to another series, fine, but not my goal.

I miss building custom 60 cruisers and I will get back to doing this as well. Goal is 1-2 per year that will be for sale. One of which will come very soon (160- MODDED). I also plan to acquire as much used 60 cruiser inventory as possible (well as much as Andrea will allow ;)).

Trail Tailor was growing at a rate I almost couldn't keep up with and that was unacceptable to me. Some may think this is great and the sign of a successful business, and it is... but, I don't want employees or want to deal with the headaches they bring. Plus, when you add employees it cost the customers more money in the long run. I want to stay specialized in limited areas. So, the reigns are being pulled back. I like to know each one of my customers.

Current plans are to get moved. Find a place temporarily (house and shop), buy property and build our new home and shop.

Products that will be offered/stocked for 60 series (these will come in the next few months):

· Bumpers, sliders and skidplates
· Racks and gutter mounts
· Misc frame repair items
· Rust repair panels
· Carpet and vinyl kits (other series can be ordered when placing a stocking order)
· B-pillar covers (mild steel and stainless)
· New Suspension Mfg (lift kits and components, TBA)
· Shackle kits (stock and extended lengths)
· Door cards and full replacement panels (Fiberboard, ABS and aluminum)
· Antenna mounts
· Harrop E-Lockers
· ComeUp Winches
· Door weatherstripping kits
· Lockstrip kits
· Misc Toyota domestic/overseas items (these will be sold upon availability)
· Knuckle rebuild kits with wheel bearings (Koyo ONLY)
· TOYO U-joints - JAPAN
· LED bulbs and kits
· Aisin Hubs
· Toyota clone centering tool

PRODUCTS FOR OTHER CRUISERS AND MODELS:

· Racks and gutter mounts(available for order at anytime-40, 60, 70, 80 and 100)
· Bumpers and sliders as time allows
· Antenna mounts
· Carpet and Vinyl kits (when placing a stocking order only)
· Suspension kits (when placing a stocking order only)

New products to come:

· 60 tube bumpers (F & R)
· Custom trailers ( parts to full turnkey)
· Roof Top Tents 1-4 persons (larger upon request) TRAIL TAILOR
· Hard shell tents 1-2 persons TRAIL TAILOR
· Foxwing awnings TRAIL TAILOR
· Standard awnings TRAIL TAILOR
· Mesh and changing rooms TRAIL TAILOR
· Annexes TRAIL TAILOR
· 100 bumpers
· 200 bumpers
· 200 sliders
· 200 racks
· Storage and sleep platforms (working with a custom cabinet maker one these)
· FJ40 - New front and rear bumper design
· FJ40 - OE style front bumper mounts
· FJ55 - OE style front bumper extension mounts
· FJ55 - Front and rear bumpers
· FJ55 - Firewall insulating mat

Thank all of you for your continued support.

J

This is really good news, glad to hear!!! I wish you all the best!

Ditto that

whats the price on the euro mirrors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom