Please show me your 35 tires... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

35x13.5R15 Krawlers on 15x10s
IMG_2413.sized.jpg

IMG_2414.sized.jpg

Yessss...I have the same size with "Twisty".

I just bought 35 x 13.5 x R15, Toyo Open Country M/T.

I like these tires.

i traded my 37s for 35s

currently SOA on 2-2.5" springs, 15x8 1.5" backspacing

Hello Corbinwelter, why have you traded your 37s for 35s? Any broken piece or performance problem/improvement?...or just because you wanted:D?

I'm asking because I'm about to install my 37s(yes they are in my garage) and have done many changes to fit them...

Tks and congrats for the nice rigs you got!

Last edited:
I did the same thing. I went from 37's to 35's mostly because I could not fit it in the garage with the top on. Also, there were some fender clearance issues when off road.

Hello Corbinwelter, why have you traded your 37s for 35s? Any broken piece or performance problem/improvement?...or just because you wanted:D?

I'm asking because I'm about to install my 37s(yes they are in my garage) and have done many changes to fit them...

Tks and congrats for the nice rigs you got!

35's

35x12.50's

This is the best pic I have with 35's. I'm tearing the vehicle down and rebuilding it now.
DevilsDen (1) (Small).jpg

Last edited:
I did the same thing. I went from 37's to 35's mostly because I could not fit it in the garage with the top on. Also, there were some fender clearance issues when off road.

Tks Senor!

had 36" swampers on my 55. Sounded like a helicopter when I was driving fast.

Bought 35" TrXus as seen here. Much happier and much quieter!:steer:
fj55 lift front.jpg

35in (315-16-something) copper STTs on my SOA BJ42, usually run 36in Swampers, and yes no power steering, totally stock, even stock gears (did add turbo though)
Picture 063.jpg
Picture 205.jpg

35" Mickeys...........
DSC01547 (Custom).JPG

Here's my '83 BJ42 sitting on 35/12.5 BF mud I, no lift at all, just some cutting:

IMG_2809.JPG

IMG_2783.JPG

DSC_2011.JPG

Here is mine with 35x13.5 Boggers on it. No lift. I had lots of rub and the gearing was to tall for my tired 1F. It also was the final straw for my worn out steering. I went back to 33's
PC220031.jpg

16/35x15 boggers attachment didn't work on my work computer. Try again later at home.

Last edited:
stock springs SOA
landcruiser 003.jpg
landcruiser 004.jpg

Hi, i'm planning to change my 33" tires to 35", but have 1 quick question for you though. It looks to me you are using stock spare tire carrier at the back. Is there any damages created by the heavy 35"? Thanks. josh

Funny how different 35's look from one rig to the next. Some of those 35's look huge, others don't look any bigger then 33's.

If there were another thread saying show me you're 33's I'll bet you would be hard pressed to see much difference in the way several of them look. By that measure you could likely post pictures of 37's and not see a lot of difference between some rigs with 35's.

However there is no question between a 33" and a 37" tire!

intresting post, good excuse for lots of pictures of some really nice rigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom