Overland Expo East Oct 6-9 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am scheduled, have RSVP'd with my :princess:.... and fully expect to be there. I am just dreading the drive up the mountain.

@ErikinSC Think you can bring me whatever LCLC new member stuff? (sticker etc)

@Trollhole Thought my fridge was on the fritz and I was going to have to give you a buzz but looks like my Optima is actually the problem. Putting in a new 2nd batt today. If you want to do a live demo on a winch install there let me know. I need to get the 100 to you for a new one. My cheap Chinese group buy one from 4 years ago is dead (imagine that). Time to get with a Warn/ComeUp setup I guess.

We plan to come in Thursday just under the wire to get in that day ~6ish.

I was looking at this , but $25 entrance fee on top of the $75 Biltmore entrance fee , per day ?? That's a lot of dough !!!! Am missing something here ?

I was looking at this , but $25 entrance fee on top of the $75 Biltmore entrance fee , per day ?? That's a lot of dough !!!! Am missing something here ?
Yep, that's why they drive Land Rovers and we wrench on our rigs.

Last edited:

That's pay at the gate price. It's $25+40 if you buy online. Day pass is the worst deal and the discussions, tire kicking and advice swapping at the end of the day are really where it's at.

$105+46 is Thursday through Sunday weekend camping.

I have yet to meet the person that has gone for the weekend and not felt like they got their money's worth.

My plans just got a wrench thrown at them. Started my sewer service install today. Key word is "started." Still have to finish next weekend.
IMG_0760.JPG

My plans just got a wrench thrown at them. Started my sewer service install today. Key word is "started." Still have to finish next weekend.
View attachment 1330089
What's the problem? A week should be plenty of time if the weather holds up :) Any trees in the way?

Just drill those pipes in...it'll be done in no time !!!

Yikes. Yeah you might want that hole done before next weekend if Matthew heads our way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom