Official Oregon Cruisers Dunes thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested as well. I have travel on halt for work for the summer so this might be doable. Just got back on the board so catching up.

I posted the event there and PM'd Carlos. Haven't heard word.

Hey all! Matt from central oregon here!
I am not sure who from our club will be coming over to the coast. I will be sure to put it out there at the next meeting to try to get some folks interested!
I wanted to give you all a heads up that our club is heading to Christmas Valley May 16-18th. I see lots of interest in going there in this thread, so figured I would toss it out. Anyone is welcome!
Always a good time and good party around the fire! I wont be making the coast run as I have a Hobie Cat Race that weekend in Eugene so have some fun for me!

Last edited:
Looks like it's going to be only me going.... Let me know which site I can park in and I'll throw down some $ to whoever got the reservation.

Either or, we'll sort it out once there :)

T-Minus a month and a couple of days!! Make sure you have a OHV permit and flag ready! Start saving your pennines/silver/bonds, because there is no excuse to miss this :grinpimp:

Nice, there are at least two families from CC that will be there.

Matt & I just checked our reservations, we are still good to go for 61, 62, and 63.

I've never been to this location, so really don't have any good advise on directions. :doh:

Well sand camping is awesome IF you know what to expect. First make sure you bring yourself a table cause these camp spots don't have em. Second and most important the sand is going to get EVERYWHERE and in EVERYTHING :cheers: But don't worry cause there are showers just a sand trip away so bring some quarters! ;) ohh last but not least bring a lot of water for clean up and consumption.

Lots of water and sand in my v... Got it. For those who are bringing kids, how are you handling the bathroom situation? Is there some trees for the girls to squat behind or should I invest in a privy? Sorry for the nOOb ?'s. I can't find anything on-line about these dispersed sites and I don't want to be driving the the proper campground every hour...

Also, did anybody notice that the sand camping spots are non-alcohol?!?

Last edited:
Lots of water and sand in my v... Got it. For those who are bringing kids, how are you handling the bathroom situation? Is there some trees for the girls to squat behind or should I invest in a privy? Sorry for the nOOb ?'s. I can't find anything on-line about these dispersed sites and I don't want to be driving the the proper campground every hour...

Also, did anybody notice that the sand camping spots are non-alcohol?!?
If Travis comes I will have him bring his privy. If Travis doesn't come, I will steal his privy. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom