Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FS/FT: 2006 LX470 bumper cover with fog/turn lights. Color - Galactic Gray Mica. Condition - Some scratches

I know there is not a big market for this on Mud but I thought I would try here before fleabay. I am open to trades/partial trades I would be interested in the following:

Portable Fridge 50 or 63qt
Awning
Wiring for dual batteries
Firearms/Ammo

Prices for these are all over the place, I would set a trade value ~$250. More pictures available.

IMG_20160731_163706-001.jpg

LC2.jpg
Selling my wheels and tires that came with my 40. They have maybe 300 miles since I bought it and very little before. They look brand new. See my profile pic for a closer look at the wheels.
35x12.50R17 BF Goodrich Mud Terrains . Rims come with spacers and all lug nuts for spacers and wheels.
I put stock rims and smaller tires on today.
If interested, make me an offer. I am in the Alexandria area and can deliver locally.

View attachment 1328698 Selling my wheels and tires that came with my 40. They have maybe 300 miles since I bought it and very little before. They look brand new. See my profile pic for a closer look at the wheels.
35x12.50R17 BF Goodrich Mud Terrains . Rims come with spacers and all lug nuts for spacers and wheels.
If interested, make me an offer. I am in the Alexandria area and can deliver locally.

Damn- I missed the swap meet!!!

View attachment 1328698 Selling my wheels and tires that came with my 40. They have maybe 300 miles since I bought it and very little before. They look brand new. See my profile pic for a closer look at the wheels.

We need pics of the new sneakers!!

Anyone interested in a 80 series ARB rear bumper with a tire swing out on the passenger side? I am thinking about buying the 4x4 labs rear bumper kit but need to offset the cost.

Got a yukon locker. 2000 hwy miles on it. Put it in my fj60 and took it out as i didnt like the ride. $175. Thx for looking.

Wow that was fast. PO put it on the truck last fall then wrecked and sold it to me. Slight scuff on pass side from this. Swing out is 1/8"ish out of true, fully functional and hard to notice unless you look close at the tail lights. I think it has less than 500miles on the bumper since new, and i think the worst it has seen in fire trails. I would say overall 90%. I will take pics if the rain ever stops.
list price is $1700ish before shipping.

I want a 2x or 3x jerry can swing out and ARB does not make one, and it looks like a PITA to fab one for this bumper. The 4x4labs kit i want is like $1200 after discount + shipping. I am willing to help install if you drive to 21784 in MD. PM me an offer if you are interested.

Free ARB fridge straps, shipped free too!

a.jpeg

Hmmm.... whats the catch? Haha, price sounds right. I'll take them!

No catch, I bolted my fridge to the slide and have no use. PM me your address and I'll ship them today. ;)

How about $600.00?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom