Official 35" and under!! Post pictures!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally get to play ... Patagonia 315’s with Ironman 2” not so level stance suspension. May need to add a spacer up front.

View attachment 2265724
I have the same tires, they kick ass in mud!
I also have Ironman springs that have been in there for about 5 years according to PO papers. The Ironman suspension has not aged well, same stance. The front spring have all but completely collapsed.

I have the same tires, they kick ass in mud!
I also have Ironman springs that have been in there for about 5 years according to PO papers. The Ironman suspension has not aged well, same stance. The front spring have all but completely collapsed.

I’ve been happy with the tires so far, smooth and very quiet for an aggressive tread pattern. I really didn’t need another rig when I took the 80 in so I’m trying to baseline and build it as economically as I can. The suspension I picked up for cheap back on Black Friday and went for the Patagonia’s after reading some reviews and considering I was basically getting the spare for free when comparing pricing to other tires I was considering. Time will tell how it all turns out.

I’ve been happy with the tires so far, smooth and very quiet for an aggressive tread pattern. I really didn’t need another rig when I took the 80 in so I’m trying to baseline and build it as economically as I can. The suspension I picked up for cheap back on Black Friday and went for the Patagonia’s after reading some reviews and considering I was basically getting the spare for free when comparing pricing to other tires I was considering. Time will tell how it all turns out.
I agree the milestars are a outstanding tire for the price. 👍 👍

I’m not knocking your truck, just a heads up my Ironman suspension has not held up well.

I just finished with the new lift today, for the most part. Still have to get everything dialed in.
4" Dobinsons Flexi Coils
20mm front coil spacers
30mm rear coil spacers
Icon shocks for 4-6" lifts
35x12.50r17 Ironman m/t tires with spacers to clear the hubs with the Toyota 4runner wheels.
20200411_145104.jpg
20200411_135835.jpg

Picked up a set of 35x12.5R15 Cooper Mud terrains for $300 from a local guy that bought them and couldn't fit them on his Tacoma. Did I mention they came mounted and balanced as well? Besides one of them having a patch, they are in great shape. Been running them for a month now and it made the rig a whole new animal. Was running 285s on 17s. Loads more rubber for me to go play with now, also worse gas mileage (but who tracks that anyways)
60694280525__7A807863-4B2D-450C-932A-DFB0BAB35132.JPG

Picked up a set of 35x12.5R15 Cooper Mud terrains for $300 from a local guy that bought them and couldn't fit them on his Tacoma. Did I mention they came mounted and balanced as well? Besides one of them having a patch, they are in great shape. Been running them for a month now and it made the rig a whole new animal. Was running 285s on 17s. Loads more rubber for me to go play with now, also worse gas mileage (but who tracks that anyways) View attachment 2270610
Did it take spacers, special backspacing or caliper work to get them on there?

I have spacers just to help with rubbing. They actually fit over the calipers but I wasn't comfortable with how little clearance there was. A little pebble would have been able to get stuck between the wheel and caliper with how close they were. The spacers helped push my tires out far enough that I don't have any rubbing and also gives the clearance needed for the calipers.

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200607091010825_COVER.jpg

285/75 16 ome stock height springs with dobinsons shocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom