New website: WWW.PFRANLEDS.COM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.pfranleds.com
I have been extremely busy getting my website up and going and I spend a lot of time on it presently. I have all of my products over there now and am adding new items daily. Please feel free to take a look...

PFran LEDs - Complete interior LED conversions

Also, it is a far easier ordering process using the web site. Shipments make it out about a day earlier since I don't have to sift through PMs, emails, and threads.

If you need any questions answered please contact me at:

info@pfranleds.com

or

support@pfranleds.com

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Looking good Paul.

Paul, great site! That should save you tons of time and make the ordering procedure that much easier. Well done!

Website

I like the simplicity of the layout. The black background is good on the eyes and makes the product pics pop. Good job.

what is included in the 80series kit?
are dash bulbs included? cluster guages/ switches?

ive got a hdj81 and i do not have lights in the door pannels like a lx450 can these be optioned out?

Just ordered a set for my 80. Can't wait!

Looking good Paul.

Thanks man!

Paul .. did you have something like this for 60 series parking lights .?

Those will fit. I tested them myself last Sat. I will add them as an option for the 60s.

T-base 10 LED bulbs (pair) - PFran LEDs

Paul, great site! That should save you tons of time and make the ordering procedure that much easier. Well done!

Saving tons of time is an understatement. The site coupled with my new USB digital scale/postage printer/label printer is the bomb!

I like the simplicity of the layout. The black background is good on the eyes and makes the product pics pop. Good job.

Appreciate the feedback. Please let me know if there is anything that would make it better for the customers

what is included in the 80series kit?
are dash bulbs included? cluster guages/ switches?

ive got a hdj81 and i do not have lights in the door pannels like a lx450 can these be optioned out?

I got your email and PM. If you want to be my test customer for those items so that I can make a Deluxe version of the kit, I will need detailed specs and perhaps pics with measurements for reference. In return you can have all components for free.

Just ordered a set for my 80. Can't wait!

Shipping tonight!

Paul,

Like the website.

Thanks again for the separate 48 leds for my Rear Hatch light project using the Mid/Rear Dome Lights. Dont think I saw an option to get additional ones separately??

I turned out pretty cool. Install thread - https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/518809-rear-cargo-light-install-erg80-style-2.html
2012-02-28_13-20-56_303.jpg
2012-03-04_20-36-52_907.jpg

I have the 60 series kit and absolutely love it, easy to install and really lights things up!!! I got the dome light and reverse light kit!!!! Great product and received it quickly, thank you!!!!

I have the 60 series kit and absolutely love it, easy to install and really lights things up!!! I got the dome light and reverse light kit!!!! Great product and received it quickly, thank you!!!!

did you have the parking bulbs as well ? coz to me these ones work on 80 series parking lights but not in the 60/62 ..

80_10-LED_bulb__68355_zoom.JPG

Paul,

The lights for my LX450 arrived in good shape to my home address last week and are now on their way to PR. I'll get a photo or two once everything is installed. Thanks again!

Order placed on website. 60 Series

Easy to use website. I wish they were all that easy. I'm pumped about my new lights!

1st post on the forum too...

Campcite
87 V8J60 "The Red Goose"

Nice web site, but more user orientated feedback would be nice as well. Having an order in 'awaiting fulfillment' status for 3 weeks is okish, having no forecast on estimated shipping date is bad.

I installed the interior kit. Easy install and what a difference.
Thanks

did you get some more of the interior dome lights in red yet? front and back fj60

In order to keep margins in check, I have to purchase bulb models in large quantities. Currently, there is not enough demand for me to to order 1000 red LED panels and 1000 red t-base bulbs. I would be sitting on roughly 990 red LED panels and 990 red t-base bulbs after a typical year.

That said, I am looking into folding a certain percentage of red LEDs in with the standard bulk orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom