New website: WWW.PFRANLEDS.COM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently do not stock the bulbs with the 9mm sockets. I tried a few models out but they did not last long in the 60 I tested on.

You know I've been running your reverse bulbs 5W in my 60 and 7W in my 80 more than a year .. ;)

After seeing the light output in another member's 80 I've gone ahead and ordered the 80 kit #3 with the reverse lights. Going to be nice to see inside and behind me :D.

Picked up my lights today. First impression of product was nice packing job - no way any of those lights were going to get damaged in shipping. Installed the door lights (nice) and then the backup lights (holy cap those are bright). Gave up on trying to figure out which LEDs go where for the overhead lights - no markings/instruction BUT in all fairness doing this after six Crown Royal and Coke's probably made this harder than it is. Will take another crack at it in the morning when I'm not so fuzzy. In summary, buy them.

Hey man I've used your LEDs in our old 4th gen. Wanting LEDs for our 1st gen 4R inside & out. Can you put together something like that or tell me what I'd need? Thanks!

-Daniel Kent

I have a 97 lx450 it has map light center dome and rear dome and i want door lights ....should iget #3 or #4 it looks like u are sending an extra light with the kits ???

Paul I sold my 80 and building a 2013 Taco to do some overlanding in. Do you offer any kits for the Taco's yet I didn't see any on on the website, which looks great by the way :cheers: If I can help put a kits together please let me know I know I could help you sell a few :)

Paul,

Noticed that Fords were not on your list------have any plans for something in the Early Bronco market in the future??

I'll be ordering a set for my LX470, any chance on doing a 2016 Tacoma kit? My father just bought one (man is it nice!)

Thanks!!! You'll be seeing my order soon!

Paul I sold my 80 and building a 2013 Taco to do some overlanding in. Do you offer any kits for the Taco's yet I didn't see any on on the website, which looks great by the way :cheers: If I can help put a kits together please let me know I know I could help you sell a few :)

No love for the 2nd Gen's :(

I'll put a kit together as soon as someone tell me:

Bulb types?
How many?
Where?

If you want to be the guinea pig, contact me at info@pfranleds.com. I'll provide the LEDs free of charge!

I'm on it, thanks Paul :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom