New Bolts-Yellow Zinc JIS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a set. Great stuff. Go to the website. JISharware.com lots of pics and spread sheets on the links tab.

Link doesn't work.

The contact form on the website isn't working. Any kits in the future for the 60 series? If not I will order a 40 series and use what I can. Thanks!

Are these still an ongoing thing? I'll need one but maybe not til next year given all the prep work I need to do first...
I bought an extra set when i could for future use......

Hi all, thanks for the continued interest. I expect to keep offering these and am still looking into ways to expand, and make them cheaper and better. More on that to come hopefully. For now I have (1) yellow zinc set and (9) gold CAD kits. Once these are sold, there will likely be a 60 day period while we re-stock.

Hi all, thanks for the continued interest. I expect to keep offering these and am still looking into ways to expand, and make them cheaper and better. More on that to come hopefully. For now I have (1) yellow zinc set and (9) gold CAD kits. Once these are sold, there will likely be a 60 day period while we re-stock.
Is the price on that website the price, or are you offering a better price on here? I'm interested the CAD kit with flanged heads.

Price on the website is current.

All out of yellow zinc kits for now, hope to have a few more in 30 days or so.

Still have 6 GOLD CAD Kits. Order those HERE

Thanks all for the orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom