My HJ60, TDIC on 35's (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Beautiful truck and just amazing scenery!!

What is your plan for the PTO PIN? I have a PTO also and that pin breaks all the time. I put a bigger pin in but it still breaks all the time very frustrating especially when your deep in the mud!

Beautiful truck and just amazing scenery!!

What is your plan for the PTO PIN? I have a PTO also and that pin breaks all the time. I put a bigger pin in but it still breaks all the time very frustrating especially when your deep in the mud!

Takker!
Humm... I'm going to find some HD steel for this, just drill up the hole a bit to get something bigger in there.
And, of course...use a snatchblock for the heavier lifting...

I've noticed that there is a wear on the pto pin and the inlet axle, and of course the pto axle u-joint... this makes the PIN weaker... if everything is tight, the pin would transfer the engergy better.

Takker!
Humm... I'm going to find some HD steel for this, just drill up the hole a bit to get something bigger in there.
And, of course...use a snatchblock for the heavier lifting...

I've noticed that there is a wear on the pto pin and the inlet axle, and of course the pto axle u-joint... this makes the PIN weaker... if everything is tight, the pin would transfer the engergy better.

On my first PTO I noticed a large amount of wear on the Inlet axle and PTO U-joint. I bought a new used one from G&S Cruisers you could still see the machine marks on the parts and still it seems loose =[ I think I will take the route of drilling it out bigger. I have heard of guys in South America using bolts...

This time ill let the pix do most of the talking...
Enjoy... :popcorn:

Homemade beadlocks...
14102009471.jpg

This baby`s going in the back!
12102009465.jpg

The first snow in the garage...
06102009439.jpg

Pose
008copy.jpg

006copy.jpg

010.jpg

And...I've done some service on the oil pump.
Fixed some leaks that the PO didn't...

02102009418.jpg

02102009419.jpg

03102009423.jpg

and went wheeling... did some articulation tests, it was to dark to shoot decent photos... here are some...

ot bad for an old lady?

warm up...
DSCF1786.jpg

15 psi front, 10-12 psi back
DSCF1802.jpg

DSCF1797.jpg

DSCF1801.jpg

DSCF1793.jpg

DSCF1803.jpg

and...NO RUBBING!

met a friend of mine in his "mean green machine!"
16102009493.jpg

awesome stomping grounds to wheel in, love the 60 also, tell your friend it is time to up his tire size a little!

awesome stomping grounds to wheel in, love the 60 also, tell your friend it is time to up his tire size a little!

This area is just out "test" area... but fun for a few hours at a time!

My friend is pretty happy with his 33" setup now... the 2x arb lockers help him out quite a lot!

He's more the "stock look" type, and i like it... He also got a beautiful trooper, AUS import.
file.php

file.php

And here is some of the other cruiserheads in this area:
file.php

love the cruiser and the terrain!

DUDE!!!! AWESOME TRUCK!! I am ready to move to Norway!! It looks BEAUTIFUL there!! Need a roommate? How are the Ladies There?LOL:steer:

aking to get somthing done...the list goes on!
61 locker to the back, powertrax to the front, u-bolt flip kit, ome bushings for the shackles, bushings for the spring pin clips, rapack front with chromoly birfs, 2LO mod, rear quarter cut, rear bumper, move pto further back, new front bumper, mudflaps, flares, and trunk storage... thats what's going on before christmas, but a bit unrealistic...if i get half of it done, im glad!
Havent done s*** for the last week, been down, maybe the swineflu.

okay, a little update... after picking up an hj60 38hours of driving i finally got it here. Only 180 000 kilometers, less than half of the leaky i'm running.
A LOT of rust, but i'm not using the frame or chassie.

A litte mountain trip, autumn colours...
03112009519.jpg

10112009571.jpg

11112009574.jpg

11112009576.jpg

11112009580.jpg

got some more pix from the trip here... As passing the polar circle the mountains are some of the most beutiful scenery in norway, as u can see!

10112009543.jpg

10112009548.jpg

10112009553.jpg

10112009561.jpg

10112009565.jpg

Nice Ride!
10112009545.jpg

Not too shabby after two years of just sitting there. Test-fire one of these days...
13112009581.jpg

soo...i got around to take a look at the old stock cruiser.
It's a lot of good parts on this one!
After ripping all the messed up gay electronics, i went for a try.

New oil, filters, diesel, pulled the glowplugs, manually cranked the engine to see if it rusted up inside, pulled it a few rounds on the starter without the plugs, put in the plugs, fiddled around with the thief-wrecked ignition and VOILA!
This is the result, after 2 years of sitting in the forest low on all liquids waiting for a new owner:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom