For Sale SOLD...More Pics. Restored 1974 FJ40 - Indiana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a completely restored 1974 FJ40 Land Cruiser. All original frame, engine, drivetrain, body, ect... Fully restored and in great condition! Attention paid to every small detail as you can see from the photos. High end paint job, all metal body, great buy for someone wanting a showroom condition car without paying $50,000.00 plus for a FJ40.

Feel free to ask questions. Many more photos upon request.

Asking $36,500.00

74 fj40 123.jpg

74 fj40 223.jpg

74 fj40 323.jpg

74 fj40 423.jpg

74 fj40 523.jpg

I'd suggest adding OEM wheels and hubcaps...or OEM wagon wheels...seems to be the only thing missing. Great looking truck.

Back up for sale. Asking $36,500.00 for it. This truck is near mint! I would put it up against anyone restoration.

Like someone mentioned earlier, put OEM steelies with caps on it in grey. You can buy them from toyota. Any proper resto has them, a MUST in my book.
Great looking 40, needs to go to auction, like a Bohnams, or Gooding. you will get what your asking if not more...

GLWS

Sold... A guy is buying this for his son to drive at college in Southern Indiana. What a shame! I guess his money still spends so I its his to do what he wants with it.

Congrats!!
When I sold my M3 a few years ago it was to a guy who was purchasing for his son that was a freshman in college. I told him it was a bad idea and was too much car for an 18 year old but he bought it anyway.
But yeah the money spends the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom