For Sale 1974 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser Charity Raffle (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Color
White
Outside Link
https://registration.aztroutcamp.com/raffle/
Not Mine, No affiliation.

Raffle tickets are $100 with a maximum total sold of 300 tickets. The drawing will be held Saturday June 8th, 2024 live in Camp. Winner does not have to be present and will be contacted.

The proceeds from this event will go directly towards New Pathways for Youth, helping to make a positive impact on the lives of those in need.
It's a 5013c so tax deduction to donate and a chance to win this.
IMG_1311.jpeg

super cool. kids need whatever we can give em. Here here!

Looks pretty good for a $100 raffle ticket. I wonder how it handles with the spring-over and Pontiac steering column? Would definitely be looking at all the modifications carefully.

Not Mine, No affiliation.

Raffle tickets are $100 with a maximum total sold of 300 tickets. The drawing will be held Saturday June 8th, 2024 live in Camp. Winner does not have to be present and will be contacted.

The proceeds from this event will go directly towards New Pathways for Youth, helping to make a positive impact on the lives of those in need.
It's a 5013c so tax deduction to donate and a chance to win this.View attachment 3610824
That's a great idea... the rig looks really nice.. l wish you the best of luck with the raffle...ps would you ship it if l won ?...

Just bought one. Just for future reference, it won't let you check out without putting which host invited you. So, if you want credit, you'll have to give us your name. I just chose the first one and put your mud handle in the comments. Wish me luck.

I heard about this raffle from a friend of a friend and I am not affiliated with the 40, raffle, or the AZ Trout Camp. I did do some checking and have been informed that shipping costs are not included. At $100 per ticket, it would certainly be worth the expense if you win. In regards to a host name, you can use Hunter Fattaleh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom