Builds Limited V8 4Runner "Build" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you *were* thinking about wheeling it hard some more, this ARB bull bar package is pretty sweet...

4R-04-V8-ARB-BullBar.jpg

Update!!!

To say there is nothing to update. Truck has just been sitting since my last trip. I actually have not even taken it to the body shop yet. Things have been crazy and I have been tied up working on motorcycles. I plan to get it into the shop sometime after the first of the year. I will post up some pics of the before and after on the body work. As I said previously, I don't plan on wheeling this truck hard so I think I am just going to go back with a stock bumper for now. Other plans are to get my spare and high lift mounted and basically get the truck ready for some camping duty. I plan to take a few day/overnight trips when the weather warms up.

Merry Christmas!

Hello all. I haven't forgotten about you or the truck. I have been spending more time on two-wheeled adventures lately. My truck was getting pretty beat up from all the off-road adventures so I decided to get the body repaired. Had the quarter panels fixed, new (stock) bumpers installed, tail lights, and fixed a bunch of scratches. Looks pretty great! And going forward it's going to relegated to very light wheeling and camping and such.

4Runner.jpg

Looks awesome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom