Let's see your man cave / shop lounge (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Blank canvas.............if all goes well this will be mine April 5th, 3 car, truck deep, two car 20x20 and 2600sf of unfinished..................pulls from the panel to shop in and ready for 220 and 110............:grinpimp:
t09074847-16.jpg
t09074847-17.jpg

Glad to see I'm not the only one with a lot of beer currently fermenting. I got 20g going right now, 10g Shiner (for the lake) and 10g of 60' DFH IPA.

My shop has a lot of potential. It is 40' wide by 80' long with ~11.5" tall walls that are brick/block construction. The two exterior walls that face civilization have brick veneer to match the house. The other two walls are out of view due to a hill and timber so they are just natural block. My wife found her dream home 4 years ago with a "detached wood workers shop". Once I saw the house and shop, I found myself saying "yes dear" to her without much fight. We put in an aggessive bid that was accepted and the house appraised for more than our bid, so the shop was a freebie.

I moved eveything I had into the shop and have found ways to occupy most of the 3200 sq ft. Right now it is more of a warehouse that I work in, but in time I hope to turn it into a proper shop. However with two of the kids in college (and the older one getting ready to apply to med school) and the economy in the tank, money is very tight so I will be happy for now and continue to dream about what the future holds for the shop.

For winter spot heat, I have two patio heaters. In the summer, I have an attic fan in the rear wall and a mobile one for where I am working. I have an entertainment center surplused from the house in the front corner serving as the hub for fine living. It has a stereo, TV and microwave, plus an experienced frig next to the entertainment center for cold drinks in the summer. Not really a man cave with all the perks, but I have no room to complain.

I'm late to the game here, but.........HOLY CRAP!!

The jealousy is dripping down my pants.

I'd make that upper area my drink & cigar lounge.

it's a work in progress....the garage is ahead of the house - but that is a good thing. I still need to move quite a bit of dirt (and rocks) from behind the garage to below the house... This is looking up the hill - the garage is sitting on a cleared out area on top of the mountain. 32x40 with in-slab heating to be plumbed.

stay tuned...
38558_1551971716233_1143356566_31633885_231601_n.jpg

I currently have 30 gallons of beer fermenting.
Excellent... another homebrewer!!

My man cave/garage/brewery is just a 2 car garage... one side piled with my crap and the other with enough room for my wife to park.. Nothing worth looking at now but hopefully that will change soon. Will post pics then.

Kevin

Excellent... another homebrewer!!

My man cave/garage/brewery is just a 2 car garage... one side piled with my **** and the other with enough room for my wife to park.. Nothing worth looking at now but hopefully that will change soon. Will post pics then.

Kevin

Homebrewing is so up and coming! I posted a couple of pics of my bar in this thread already, but here is a link to a thread I started on a homebrew website of my build up.

My Home Bar Thread - Home Brew Forums

Did you make the cabinets? They look Great!

Sure did! My dad and I did. One of his hobbies is cabinetry, so I'm learning what I can. We had a great time working on this. Lots of work, but enjoying it more and more each day. Oh and I've had some pretty wicked parties too. Last one was a week ago where I invited the Land Cruiser club I'm in. A few guys showed with their cruisers. My street was packed!

Here is my Cedar house /man cave. This is where I watch the Packer and Viking games. It has a wood burning stove, electric heater and fouton. :cool:

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

that's perfect.

:cheers:

What a gorgeous place man........

thanks

It's not really laid out for a sweet "shop", but it's mine. Eventually, I hope to have the middle floor turned into a nice man cave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom