Builds Isuzu 4BD1T Lexus LX450 (Land Cruiser) Build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So the reciepient truck I bought need some help getting into the garage. My garbage can made a nice bumper as I didn't want to scratch stuff. On a side note I bought this gantry a long time ago and I highly recommend them. Before, I use to use cherry pickers, but these thing make pulling engines a breeze.

image.jpeg

image.png

image.png

image.png

Ha! Thats funny. I use an old tire on the front of the Mule to push on things. Nice work

So the reciepient truck I bought need some help getting into the garage. My garbage can made a nice bumper as I didn't want to scratch stuff. On a side note I bought this gantry a long time ago and I highly recommend them. Before, I use to use cherry pickers, but these thing make pulling engines a breeze.

View attachment 2269581

View attachment 2269588

View attachment 2269592

View attachment 2269593
That gantry is pretty cool. Two quick questions: 1 - how tall is it in your garage, 2 - where'd you get it?
Thanks!

@olive is that this rig?

@olive is that this rig?

Sure is. Been sitting for a while and I'm just getting it back into shape.

Garage has 10ft ceilings, it's a few inches shorter than that. Really would like the ceiling to be 1ft taller. Loose a lot of height with the chain block and trolley. Origionally bought it from a friend. It was a static lift but I cut its legs to fit and welded on some Angle on the bottom and put some metal casters. Works great. Can pull an engine and tranny together by myself. Gives lots of fine control.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom