Is searching broken? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
No matter which forum I choose, all searches are reporting "no matches".

I'm sure it worked earlier today. Is there a limit on the number of searches I can perform in some period of time?

have a bug that I'll be chasing down later today

Broken again today. "No results" no matter what I type in

I'm driving all day, but have emailed my sysadmin to have him take a look.

Glad I'm not the only one today. Was trying to search for my build post and couldn't get it. It won't even show up under 'my content' on my profile page.

Search function is broken here as well. Logged out, dumped cookies, logged back in, still "No Results Found."

thought it was just me since I havent logged in for a while....been getting the same....either no results or just 1 or two results for what would be normally overwhelming results (tires, engine, swap, etc....)

This is probably related...

Click on a username... pops up the user...

Click on the user's "messages"... normally brings up the user's messages... now brings up

IH8MUD Forum
No results found.

I'm having a problem trying to find threads i started, when i'm on my profile page and try to find all threads i've started or my content it comes back with "no results" too

Just deleted the entire search index and have initiated a reindex...will run for a few hours this evening...I'll monitor to ensure it runs thru.

Good :)

I reindexed everything last night...unsure when it finished, woke up on the couch at 5am and my browser said "done"....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom