Hoedown date? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:) :) :) :) ---- --- --- <====3

Just to set it straight, we are moving it to Aug. 26,27,28. Correct?

If things are still all good by then I will try to bring Alice. That should be ample time for the healing and strength building.
Glad the Genslingers will be there!

Yes Mark. You are correct!

August 26, 27 & 28 sure seems like a long way off.
But I think I'll start fixing the broken s*** on my truck soon so as not to be welding on it late on a work night, 2 days prior.
Looking forward to seeing everyone !!!!

Who all is coming to this event?

I am. Can be there Thursday night or Friday morning, whenever others are arriving. Guess I better look over the 40, haven't touched it since PYS.

we are friday through sunday. Are we raffling?

I'm Friday morning, for sure, through Sunday.
Could do Thursday night if I get off work early enough Thursday. Have to wait on the schedule to post.

As for raffle, I'm down with that.
I think it has lost some of its luster since we've all about cleaned out our garages by now. But I will gladly emcee the event if everyone wants to do it.
I do believe I'm still the raffle master...

Joe could probably win a few more beers.

I'll be there. Unsure arrival and departure yet, but I'll be camping at least Saturday night

I'll be there Friday evening through Sunday.

Probably leaving Friday evening through Sunday.

Where is camp?

Camping at the new place .
I forget the name and where it is, but that's where we'll be.
Someone else will have to post the name and location so I can find it.
I know you go south on the road past that one restaurant to the corner of the flea market and go west to the camp grounds....I think.

Thanks Tony we can all five days it now

Camping at the new place .
I forget the name and where it is, but that's where we'll be.
Someone else will have to post the name and location so I can find it.
I know you go south on the road past that one restaurant to the corner of the flea market and go west to the camp grounds....I think.

If you hit the shallow graves from the christian youth group camping trip, you have arrived the right place.

Turn left at the camp porta pot

I started free base lining the mini this past wknd, I'm in for a Friday arrival.

Is anyone planing on wheeling Friday?

Is anyone planing on wheeling Friday?

I could. If I did I would probably go straight to the park fri morning before setting up camp.
Even though Tony's direction were spot on, isn't the campground south of Attica?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom