Hoedown date 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You guys must be really good friends, this makes me laugh..! You don't really do all this stuff ? Right ?? LOL..I'm heading to the gym and will continue my read at 8 PM. I'm no vain 20 yr old stud. I have good days and bad days like Bill. Gyms a must do for me. I hope I can meet up with the group at some point, I was considering this trip but need something closer. Keep up the good humor and be safe this weekend. Good Luck..!

Well today has been much better. Planning on leaving in the morning. Corolla camping it is.

You guys must be really good friends, this makes me laugh..! You don't really do all this stuff ? Right ?? LOL..I'm heading to the gym and will continue my read at 8 PM. I'm no vain 20 yr old stud. I have good days and bad days like Bill. Gyms a must do for me. I hope I can meet up with the group at some point, I was considering this trip but need something closer. Keep up the good humor and be safe this weekend. Good Luck..!

We tone it down for the internet.

On a related note, I'm running to the store to pick up the keg of zima and the crate of cucumbers, do we need anything else?

I have good days and bad days like Bill. !

You have cirrhosis and/or hemocromatosis or just getting old?

Too many syllables in that word... I'll have to pick a different hobby....

Glad you will make it Bill/Vicky!!!!

Someone should maybe bring an easy up or two... Weather could lead to short bursts of huddled drinking....

I'll be there Friday afternoon. No Friday wheeling for me. :(

OH!!! I still have Mark's easy up ....

I'll see if I can pull a few strings with the guy that does the raffle- see to it that mark is the one who wins the easy up

I have a mangled eazy-up awaiting delivery to gumby. However, it seems he is not attending so it shall remain in my truck.

got anything left in the 55g of lube?

Still topped off. I still have a half gallon left over for home use from my previous 55g drum.

You have cirrhosis and/or hemocromatosis or just getting old?

I will never admit I'm getting old, OA and RA, (severe Arthritis) several bad exposures to sudden Impact when I was young ger..! The last week has been great until last night, prior to rain. I am one of the very few that can put up with the discomfort of exercise and keep the RA in check, for now, 12 yrs. now. I'm doing great, some people are really sick, I'm grateful.! I have not wheeled my 95 yet, I'm still working on mods, I work slow, anal perfectionist. I don't expect that from others so i'm not butthead about It. I built new Arb nitro 529 thirds with new Toyota cases and koyo bearings. I bought a majic dial and a very helpful mud member sent me wiring diagrams to hook it up to the dual compressor, all thats left to do on that Is add preasure switches and get Into pass kick panel and wire up the frt. and rear locked lights and thats done, my son helps with that stuff My hands are not suitable for small stuff. A year and a half of other stuff and baselining. Still cleaning off hard oil from engine to spare tire. Thats why the PO sold It, she was a realestate salesmaawo and was embarrased leaving drips on peoples driveways, and her own. I love these 80s, they've been the best thing for me that I can think of, they are very rewarding for me. I'll keep checking In to see when you have a work day again, I would like to come and see the members and learn whats Involved. I have all the tools for diff work, clamshell, monster seperater,20 ton press. You most likely have much more than I, I'm really still new to this wonderful addiction. Got to move getting stiff, you know my joints...!!!!!!!!! I' not that excited about 80s...LOL Maybe I'll fit In, I'll ck In later. I really wanted to go this weekend but Ive drove twice in last to weeks to see my dad 250 mi away. I would have felt like poo with the rain. Be Safe Good Luck ..!

Might actually be wheeling!

20150814_120748.jpg

Might actually be wheeling!

You better get moving, there's lots to baseline on those! Spline pitch, shaft size and run out, grease makeup chemical analysis for the CV itself, X-Ray non destructive testing to ensure its that treated properly. Get crackin!!!

That sucks about the arthritice. It will be nice to meet you at some point.

Buy a mini base line is does it start and move!

You better get moving, there's lots to baseline on those! Spline pitch, shaft size and run out, grease makeup chemical analysis for the CV itself, X-Ray non destructive testing to ensure its that treated properly. Get crackin!!!

It's cool. I'm an 80 guy. I have a full team with chase vehicles, a semi-truck full of tools and analysis machines and a helicopter monitoring everything from above working on it right meow.

That sucks about the arthritice. It will be nice to meet you at some point.

Thanks Bill, I'm Mike, I hope you heal. I"LL keep looking in on the conversations here and there will be a time we can meet, I look forward to that as well. Your friends must have better meds than me LOL... They make me laugh, thats a good thing...! Please be safe we'll meet soon. Good Luck.!

Great time had by all sooo glad we got to passenger and be a part of all of it. Of course Geoff gets top honey badger status for his make it or break it-- break it, fix it, &$/? 'in make it!
Mrs x

Lol!! The "break the IFS plan" didn't really go as planned. The Camry TRD got me home though.

Good times, nothing like some DBJs around the fire and Helen Keller jokes to lighten the mood! Can't wait to install my blue flashing rock lights and this sweet CD player with a patented loudness feature.

Yes great time as usual, very nice to be wheeling without my ass being wet. Great to meet the new guys and see the old guys (and girls). Thanks to Tony and Megan for guaranteeing that we are going to hell, but those quad. and db jokes were great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom