Hoedown date 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dayreal, sorry to hear about Dad......serious suckage there.
Tony/Mark, I'll meet you guys at the park Friday AM, what time are you thinking?
I am now a part time mini guy......and will be this weekend.
This should look familar to some.

IMG_0211.JPG

I cant believe Jason sold that thing!?!

Tom, welcome to the dark side!!!

That is a sweet truck. Wheeled like a beast at FN.

You have hit the minimum amount of Toyota's a true Toyota geek has to own, Congrats!!!

So wait did he build the truck, wheel it once and sell it?

Tom, should have said you were coming up, I'm less than 3 miles from Jason. Glad it went to a good home, even if only temporary.

Damn, didn't even know itwas for sale. niceto see you got it Tom, we get to see it wheel again, then it will keep the 40 company in the garage. Park opens at 9, and it will just be Tony and I, so give us a call when you get close and we can head that way

Will this pass the Hoedown safety committee for a parking brake?
image.jpg

it needs to be cut in half, that appears to have a remote chance of stopping a vehicle, and we cant have that.

Sorry to hear about that, Darrel. Campfire Shinanigans (and the annual search for your prized possessions you've had since high school) won't be the same without you.

Jen and I will be rolling out Friday and hopefully setting up our tent before dark. I still haven't made time to pull the trans out of the 4Runner, so I don't have s*** to wheel at the moment.

So- The epic meal time on Saturday night... Are we getting a plug in site? Or can I use the G-spot for an outlet? Because that will dictate what I bring for food contribution.

You have hit the minimum amount of Toyota's a true Toyota geek has to own, Congrats!!!
So wait did he build the truck, wheel it once and sell it?

Jason owned it a little less than a year. I think he wheeled it a few times at the Cliffs and then PYS and I believe my pressure washer created proof of the Cliffs.
He wasnt trying to sell it, I approached him. I'd been looking for a while and was going to buy one in the Mud classifieds that was in California but the seller got nervous about the whole out of state transaction and backed out.
Jason's a good guy, a good fit for us. I hope he ends up with another 4x4 Yota some time.

No gumby??? Wtf? This hurts!

The last time this happened we had epic hoedown....

How is Bill doing? Well enough to attend?

Still undecided. Having good and bad days. Today has been a bad day.

No Todd, this is unpleasant to say the least. We will have a moment of silence and play "We built this city" in your honor. Also we will drunk text you and send random pictures of our nut sacs and see how many you can correctly identify.

A beautiful tribute booty. Absolutely beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom