Hey I'm new everyone (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone I am still trying to get use to this place. This is a wonderful place. I have a 71 FJ40 which was my first vehicle and I still have it. I am currently coming around 3rd base with this Frankenstein project. An `04 cadillac 6.0 motor and auto trans. I still have some more things in mind like the 4in and eventually build a better designed cage(hard to get in and out).

2007Oct71ToyLandCruiser002.jpg

Thanks and am looking forward to many more years of 4X4ing.

Nice ride, however ditch the caddy motor and get the small block V8,
and then Lockers and a winch and and and and and and ,,,,,,,

Welcome to the Sickness, oh and MUD .. :flipoff2:

Cheers.... :beer:

Welcome :flipoff2:.
Your going to friggen love this place!
Best people you can find.

LOL!

You have been lurking awhile.

Welcome to MUD!

You are missing your passenger side mirror though. :D

Wasn't pass. side mirror optional in 71?

Sweet color scheme with the Red/black/white. Welcome to the madness.

What is on your rig, just below the rear side reflector? Is that to fill the oil for your getaway oil slick aparatus?

with a 6.0l caddy i would imagine dual tanks is a bonus. i wouldn't want to get out of it! i think i speak for all of us when i say we would love to see some pics of that engine bay. welcome to mud:flipoff2:

.... I have a 71 FJ40 which was my first vehicle and I still have it.....................

Welcome.

You're in Southern California I take it. So where did you used to live?

(I'm curious because I see your FJ40 is right-hand drive.)

:cheers:

No that picture is deceiving, its a left hand drive. That would be ill if it was right hand drive especially in the states. I am probably one of the younger guys on this forum. I have had this since summer of 2001 when i was 16. Just recently, in this past year, I added the caddy motor.
Ericspictures012.jpg

thats the beautiful view

Clean! Motor looks like it belongs

No that picture is deceiving, its a left hand drive. That would be ill if it was right hand drive especially in the states. ......... Just recently, in this past year, I added the caddy motor.......................

Yep. The picture fooled me alright.

Gee. I never noticed that you said it was a 2004 Caddy. I was expecting a much older motor.

Very nice indeed!!!!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom