Help me locate 2-33x9.5 BFG's AT's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found 3 in Ontario ,Ive tryed everywhere in North America for 2 more and can't find any. Anyone know a little shop anywhere that may have a couple kickin around . The search for these tires has consumed my life at this point I've been at it for 2 months . They are on national backorder ad some dealers may even think they may be discontinued :crybaby: . I even tryed to find Dean tires of that size with no luck. Anyone out there

I found 3 in Ontario ,Ive tryed everywhere in North America for 2 more and can't find any. Anyone know a little shop anywhere that may have a couple kickin around . The search for these tires has consumed my life at this point I've been at it for 2 months . They are on national backorder ad some dealers may even think they may be discontinued :crybaby: . I even tryed to find Dean tires of that size with no luck. Anyone out there

These guys show 2 available:

Discount Tires, Wheels & ATV | Treadepot.com

BFG KO's....

As for the national tire back order.....must have freed up. We picked up 4 33-10.50 KM2s that had been on back order everywhere.

Dude are you kidding? Within 29 minutes TWO people found you 6 of them. I hope you try harder than that in school or at work!

I just bought 5, with the wheels, off Craigslist, for under $500. Probably had less than 5,000 miles on them

I just bought 5, with the wheels, off Craigslist, for under $500. Probably had less than 5,000 miles on them

I bought four Big O 33x9.5 MTs off Craigslist a few years ago, with OEM disc brake hubcap wheels, new paint, for......$100. The three I have left match the BFG ATs pretty well.

Dude are you kidding? Within 29 minutes TWO people found you 6 of them. I hope you try harder than that in school or at work!

LoL , I did my homework in school , and if you did yours you would find that one place won't ship to Canada and the other place is out of stock. I found lots of places like the two mentioned that advertize that they have these tires but they can't deliver or are out of stock. So lets try this again . If this was a task for school or work you would of failed the grade or been fired at this point. ;p I suppose it is somewhat my fault , I should of worded my question , Can anyone find a place that REALY DOES have two of these tires and will ship to Canada ? I'll let ya pass the grade and keep you job this time. May just send ya's to summer school as punishment.:lol:

LoL , I did my homework in school , and if you did yours you would find that one place won't ship to Canada and the other place is out of stock. I found lots of places like the two mentioned that advertize that they have these tires but they can't deliver or are out of stock. So lets try this again . If this was a task for school or work you would of failed the grade or been fired at this point. ;p I suppose it is somewhat my fault , I should of worded my question , Can anyone find a place that REALY DOES have two of these tires and will ship to Canada ? I'll let ya pass the grade and keep you job this time. May just send ya's to summer school as punishment.:lol:

Man....sorry I tried to help......I called...in stock......35 minutes away.

Ya I tried those guys a while back , they don,t ship to Canada though. Thanks for your effort , this is the most frustrating mission I have been on in a long time. The search continues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom