Help identifying rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2fpower

SILVER Star
Threads
These came on my 73 series. They look new, front and back; and I assumed they were the Toyota part number 42601-60262-03; however, @lynchmob just taught me to count the openings and duh.... they are something else. Anyone know if these are OEM or aftermarket?

1694624782963.png

1694624701596.png

I was looking at around 10 part numbers today between 15x7's and 16x6's and had a very hard time visually identifying the part numbers as there is very little visual information out there on the web and toyota seldomly state the offset on the part's description, unless it is highly unusual.
I would presume that if anyone had a list of all optional relevant rim part numbers that would fit the various LC models, it would be worth at least the time invested in it........
I will also be glad to know the answer to your question, although you seem to be right.

These came on my 73 series. They look new, front and back; and I assumed they were the Toyota part number 42601-60262-03; however, @lynchmob just taught me to count the openings and duh.... they are something else. Anyone know if these are OEM or aftermarket?

View attachment 3428349

View attachment 3428347
They kind of look like the aftermarket models popular in Australia, though those usually are black.

They look a lot like American Racing Wagon Wheels or something similar aftermarket. The cut outs have a tip that makes them look a little more triangular than the factory 16" ones.

The white wheel that @coldtaco showed picture of is manufactured by Chuo Seiki Japan aka CMW "Central Motor Wheel". Major Toyota wheel supplier.

I am pretty confident that the wheels on @2fpower 73 series are not Toyota issue from the factory. Perhaps dealer installed maybe.

Hello,

They are aftermarket.

OEM steel wheels have six trapezoidal holes.

Aftermarket wheels with triangular holes are common.

Juan

I took some pictures of the numbers, stamped in the rim, front and back.

IMG_1155.jpeg

IMG_1158.jpeg

IMG_1157.jpeg

i think you are onto something @FJBen .. google popped all these out....

1694654412615.png

1694654437113.png
1694654472327.png

1694654528759.png
1694654558516.png
1694654603573.png

1694654693074.png

1694654850887.png

Any of you guys know what is the offset for these (Brazilian made?) steel wheels? or the actual Toyota part number for them?
It does not seem to be the 42601-60262-03, which is supposed to be the white 6 spoke ones you've shown in this thread.
They are quite attractive, at least for me and seem to have the potential to be cheaper than the 6 spoke....maybe?

Any of you guys know what is the offset for these (Brazilian made?) steel wheels? or the actual Toyota part number for them?
It does not seem to be the 42601-60262-03, which is supposed to be the white 6 spoke ones you've shown in this thread.
They are quite attractive, at least for me and seem to have the potential to be cheaper than the 6 spoke....maybe?
If you refer to the wheel I share, no the part number you mentioned is not for the made in Brazil one (there is an OEM one beside on the second pic to compare). If I recall they have a bit more than the 3.5 inch BS. I can measure it, they aren’t yet installed.
But they fit right, PO travelled around South America with them. They weigh about the same as OEM too.

If you refer to the wheel I share, no the part number you mentioned is not for the made in Brazil one (there is an OEM one beside on the second pic to compare). If I recall they have a bit more than the 3.5 inch BS. I can measure it, they aren’t yet installed.
But they fit right, PO travelled around South America with them. They weigh about the same as OEM too.
Thank you
I will keep searching for the part number, it is interesting.

Thank you
I will keep searching for the part number, it is interesting.
They seem to have been popular in Europe, many of the old landcruiser seen here (Canada) as tourist from overseas, have those wheel. Also, the 40 & 70 (6 lug) in Australia seen in picture have similar wheel.
I will measure the BS
Here is my 70 with those wheel on

IMG_4154.jpeg

IMG_3099.jpeg

They seem to have been popular in Europe, many of the old landcruiser seen here (Canada) as tourist from overseas, have those wheel. Also, the 40 & 70 (6 lug) in Australia seen in picture have similar wheel.
I will measure the BS
Here is my 70 with those wheel on

View attachment 3429033

View attachment 3429036
I know these, they are made by several aftermarket companies, also for jeeps and other American vehicle models, however they do differ from the ones in the original post from @2fpower.
The ones from the first post do seem to be oem toyota but I could not find their part number.
When you try to gather part numbers from the Toyota website and look over the web for images to illustrate what you've found, you realize that there are many part numbers which are almost impossible to find pictures for on google.....
It either you keep on ordering parts until you hit your goal........($$$$$), or you find someone who knows.....
Thank you all for looking after each other.
I will post here if I end up finding out:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom