Head Gasket DVD done! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

stayalert said:
yes:flipoff2: predominately. But wondering if there are differences worth noting from '93 > '94.

You would have the addition of removing the PAIR valve and associated bits. It's pretty much the same.

cruiserdan said:
You would have the addition of removing the PAIR valve and associated bits. It's pretty much the same.

Thanks Dan.

Just waiting for funds to transfer to my paypal from my bank account (3 days or so), then I'll send them to ya!

Done!

PayPal sent!

Thanks Doug.

Heck no, I'll just have my brother on speaker phone for hours at a time while he explains and I wrench!

doug;

do u know if this will run on OS X10.4 [Apple system] ?

dfmorse said:
doug;

do u know if this will run on OS X10.4 [Apple system] ?

I believe this is a DVD... you know, like the ones you watch movies on?

Not a program on a DVD disc.

Wow,

Thanks for the kind responses guys! I appreciate it very much.

As for which engine, the 93/94 model only has a few minor differences in the accessories (an extra vacuum line here and there, the PAIR valve bolted on) and everything else is identical.

On the system question, yes it should work on a Mac's DVD drive. It is not dependant upon a system to view, though it WAS made on a MAC - heh!!

Biff - I show how to get the old spark plug tube seals out with two screwdrivers, how to avoid overtightening the valve cover, how to avoid dropping throttle body bolts (comes off first), how to avoid losing the settings on the throttle, cruise and tranny kickdown cables....etc......

Scott, you can come out to Idaho and watch my copy while I go for a ride on your new bike this summer.....

DougM

Last edited:
Doug: I'm back from the hospital and my check is in the mail. This will make a wonderful Christmas present for my wife.

IdahoDoug said:
Scott, you can come out to Idaho and watch my copy while I go for a ride on your new bike this summer.....

DougM
Do you know something I don't? I know Debbie is thinking of getting me a bike, hopefully she'd ask someone other than a bike shop for info. Hmm....

I'll wait for the pirated copies to show up on eBay:D

Paypal sent.

Paypal sent

Doug, I sent Paypal on 11/28, realized that I never mentioned it here. Don' t know if that is a necessary step, but here you go.

Thanks for doing this. I plan to do mine as a PM next spring.

Paypal Sent.

Paypal sent.

Paypal sent...

80 Came home on a rollback last night after pegging temp gauge :crybaby:

I'm afraid to even pull the #6 plug.

Paypal sent.

188,000 on the clock is making me nervous.................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom