GSMTR Plans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CruiseOrlando

Conveniently Enhanced
Threads
Alright folks. For those of you planning to join us, I need some help!

We're (FLCAL) are going to sponsor breakfast a couple of days for GSMTR. I'm thinking Friday for sure, and either Thursday or Saturday as well. I can be convinced either way.

This means we're feeding the masses for GSMTR. We'll have the event promoted for us.

We have to bring all the supplies, but I've already talked to Luis about this and it's not a problem. So all we need now is to nail down the days and the folks that want to help.

So who's in?!?

Also, feel free to pile on this thread for other ideas about meals, events, hookers, blow.... whatever ;)

I can definitely help Friday and probably Thursday depending on if I arrive Wed or Thurs. Sat AM is out for me.

Are we donating the food?

Thanks for taking this on. The year we did breakfast we made a bit of money for the club and has a great time!

Hey Guys. I am not a member and dont frequent this part of MUD, but would like to join and help out. I am hoping to be up in GSMTR by wednesday night. So I can help out.. Let me know what I need to bring..

You don't need to be a 'member' - so don't let that bother you!

As for the rest, your labor is all that's required. We'll buy the food in town the day(s) before. We should have all the equipment - but just in case we'll do an inventory when it gets closer, and if anyone has parts they can contribute that'll help. I have numbers from the previous events so I know about what size crowd to expect.

Frank, we might cross paths on the way up. I'm heading up Wednesday too.

I just officially registered.

Awesome guys thanks!!! Though I am not a member, I would sure love to join... I will be registering today as well!

Honestly there's not really a membership so much as it's a group of folks with a common interest! So don't sweat it.

Registering for GSMTR, however, IS a requirement to go ;)

Hi to all
I have evrything to cook the breakfast. Ill bring it just need people to cook and serve food.

Oooh, I have one of those hand-torches to burn bread. Great idea. LOL

Well I started to prep for GMSTR this week working on my truck fixing leak on valve cover gasket and headers checking brakes wipers motors light etc. This weekend remove the camper out of the trailer. Next week check brakes,paint and install new light.

So far went through transfer case and re sealed it, put in new rear axles, put new stereo in the dash, new rear U joints.
Just replaced harmonic balancer, all belts and hoses and did valve adjustment.

Just need to pull fuel tank out and have it boiled out due to some flaking and clogging issues and go through front hubs and bearings.
Being extra meticulous because trip to Rubicon is after GSMTR.

Carter, how are you doing on your list?

Should have the transfer case done by next weekend.

I swapped out my brake lines (extended) to make room for the 4" lift, but one of them didn't like me, so I have to figure out if I just messed up or if I put them on the wrong sides... hopefully get that sorted out this weekend as well - then onto the lift.

I probably need to make a trip to Luis' to weld up a few things with the new lift... nothing major.

Still need to get my spare as well... supposedly coming in next week.

That *should* be it ;) Drained and refilled the diffs after about 800 miles, everything looks good on the 3rds ;)

4 weeks to go!!!!! so far i have a FLT to atlanta late wed evening and should be at GSMTR by thurs morning. not yet sure how I'm get the rest of the way there with my 40 but things always work out. what time is breakfast ?

We'll probably do something like 0700-0930... maybe see how it goes. I don't want to tie up too many people from going on the trails ;)

Well truck is complted and trailer is painted. Replaced new light tomorrow morning, buy spare tire for triler during the weekend. Carter are you ready to bring your truck? How long is your truck to the front bumper to te tire carrier?

Luis, I need to get with you on a little welding... not much, just a couple of items for the suspension. Also need to press out a couple of bushings.

Hopefully transfer case is done by tomorrow night. Slow but steady progress on that one.

Still have to put lift on - I'm looking to do that this weekend...

Have to go get my spare swapped out too (Friday?) - after that I'll try and get a measurement for you!

hey carter measure the length of your rig…. so i know if there is room for a 40 on the trailer. dominick

itll be good to see you guys... got my sliders painted and ready to mount sometime between tonight and the weekend.. my tires are making me nervous, theyre on back order through pitbull but should ship out by the 29th so I think ill have them in time. this is gonna be a great trip im getting antsy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom