green pig 72 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cheapest part so far I have purchased for the ol pig , 50 bucks at the dealer lol

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1426475626.509038.jpg

Add to the stash to just dream of paint one day...years and years from now...

cool pig! I have the JTO brake kit, works really good with a bigger master cylinder than what they recommend. I used a 1 1/16" T-100 MC with an 84 mini truck booster.

In your picture above. What are the gaskets on the left for and what the p/n on the red marker lights?

In your picture above. What are the gaskets on the left for and what the p/n on the red marker lights?

Gaskets are for my front marker lights orange ones. I was told the red marker lights gasket would work for orange also so I order them to see, And I will look for the part number on the red ones tomorrow in the am, they are the same for 40 ones.

cool pig! I have the JTO brake kit, works really good with a bigger master cylinder than what they recommend. I used a 1 1/16" T-100 MC with an 84 mini truck booster.

Thanks I hope to put mine on soon still in my shop lol..

71 Green Pig,

Those gaskets # 81734-60030, aren't they the fat gasket used for the rear marker lights? They were made for the front marker light on FJ40s. The driver's side is discontinued, so you have to flip the pass. side and make new drain holes.

Correct scrapdaddy, had to order two and will flip and make new drain holes.

Looks like I have some more parts to order lol thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom