green pig 72 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know this kit is not first choice of some. But let me say I purchased the brackets from JTO, then I sourced the rest of the kit at a local parts house (autozone) so not in the kit for too much.(buddy runs the place, great prices lol) Less than half what JTO wanted for there complete kit. I still think I need to upgrade MC, but man it does stop much better but my pig is a pavement princess. I am pleased with the outcome.

20160217_170404.jpg
Well look what we have here. Almost a full set of gaskets minus the rear cargo gaskets. Also got new mirrors John was great to deal with. Was just scared these pieces would not be around when I was ready for paint. So I'll put them up next to all the lights I have a continue to wait on that dream of painting her one day...

20160217_170414.jpg

Very nice work @greenpig looking great I am working to get my pig to that level. Finally got the rig running looking forward to taking a nice long drive in her.

Man I am pumped if all goes well with new home. Now to treat the pig like a queen. I have drooled over so many top notch builds and people talent on here. Now time to dig in to mine. Just have to learn some welding skills. But I am excited to get things going so I can get my little man in the shop with me soon.

Very nice work @greenpig looking great I am working to get my pig to that level. Finally got the rig running looking forward to taking a nice long drive in her.
Thanks @walmerm916. My build thread is low level but man I am trying. There is so much skills and talent on here that give us all inspiration.
The Iron pig family truly is a great bunch of people by far best forum I have been a part of.

20160405_165816.jpg

Crappy pic, but I have been waiting a while for these. Almost a year I had to wait to get the all red. Another part added to the stack.

20160703_160953.jpg
20160703_160825.jpg
20160703_160939.jpg

Been trying to get settled in. The pig has a new home. Just got lift put in also. Don't mind the crappy insulation falling every where. Still got alot of work in out new to us home. But now we atleast have the pig in doors.

@scrapdaddy much appreciated shop need a major cleaning and all the insulation in the shop is shot. Falling every where and very brittle. Not sure what happened to it all.
The lift is fun, still getting use to using it still get nervous each time.
Now I am hoping that I can give the pig the love she needs. But we have a 3 year old little boy and a suprise due in September.

Wow! That's a sweet shop. Love the lift... Now get cracking before the the September surprise arrives. ( I guess I'm a total slacker on my projects...)

Congrats on the shop and on the baby boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom