Gossamer- '87 FJ60 aka "The Red Monster" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Option for different lenses?

That looks really sweet! The finish welds are awesome.

Rear bumper lights, when four other lights just ain't enough.

I see, don't understand why you'd want amber lenses, but makes sense now
Why amber? I was thinking red for on-road driving connected to brake lights or white switched lights for offroad.

Bumper looks sweet! If not too much trouble could you take a pic of how the lights are mounted. I wanna do that haha.

@reevesci Add me to this conversation when you get some pics together... I would be interested in a bolt-on DIY kit as well.. Well I would be interested in it but not sure about my welding skills being interested!! LOL

New shocks, bushings and the AAL springs will be going on next month. I tried to take another stab at the welding and just did more damage than anything so calling in my buddy again to have him fix my screw ups.

G,

Got started on some sliders today..

J

IMG_20150731_131104_427.jpg

Bumper looks sweet! If not too much trouble could you take a pic of how the lights are mounted. I wanna do that haha.

Patrick,

I'll get you a shot on Monday. I just welded the supplied bracket to the top of the shell. Your bumper profile is the same as his. Should work the same.

J

Finally made a little TO-DO LIST for Goss... I am going to try and knock one item off the list per day OR TWO...

After working on my 80 rear re-design bumper, notching more tube for sliders, cleaning and stacking all the cnc parts I brought home yesterday... I got the door panels removed, vinyl re-stretched and STAPLED... So, that item is OFF THE LIST... WOOHOO...

J

P1020904.JPG

Hey, what did you do for the inside window dust seal on your door panels? Is there a trim piece you can buy or salvage off of the old panels? Your door panels look really clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom