FZJ80 axle shafts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys im about to tear and rebuilt my rear axle , have everything just need new shafts i know Yukon and Nitro has em , which ones should i get ???... are there any other brands that offer FF shafts ??? ... any input will b greatly appreciated :beer:

What's wrong with the ones you have now? Need more info.

nothing wrong that i know of ... ARB it , 5.29's , new everything ... gettin it ready for 39's , u think stocks can handle em that will save me sum $$$

Stock will be fine. They tend to be more forgiving than chromos. I've put my stockers with 37's through a lot without issues. My 85 Toyota runs 39" bias and stock rear axles. I've beat the hell out of them for over 12 years and only broke one in Moab two years ago. Just carry a stock spare, but I bet you will never need it. Just wheel smart, when you get bound up just think it through instead of throttle through.

Gr8 to hear that ... then I should start the rebuilt asap , and I do have a spare stock ... thanks , and will try to keep that in mind , NOT throttle thru XD

what about twisted splines in the rear axle and letting it stuck in .. well if you have factory lockers. If not .. no problem with stock ones ..

what about twisted splines in the rear axle and letting it stuck in .. well if you have factory lockers. If not .. no problem with stock ones ..
He's got ARB's so he's GTG!
Op I'm running 40's with stock shafts. No problems . And I use the throttle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom