Former FLCA member moved back to FL (Ft Myers) looking for friends (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I used to live in the Pinellas County and attended a few FLCA events before moving to Texas. I have moved back to FL, now in Ft Myers. I am looking for fellow Cruiserheads in this area.

Obviously, the distance to events in Ocala etc will make it harder for me to attend.

Shawn, thanks for replying to my thread.

I don't currently have a 40 but have had several over the years, and am always looking for the next one. Sadly the prices/values have gone so crazy, it will be hard for me to justify another one.

I have a built '85 4runner that is my wheeling rig. I've had it since '88, but modded it for rock crawling when I was in Texas; 5.29s, lockers front and rear, etc. etc. I love that truck but I t has enough trail rash that I don't stress about it much anymore. It's not real road friendly at the moment. I tired to drive it to Naples recently and it started overheating on 75. I need to go thru the cooling system.

I also have a '01 100 that's my wifes daily. I started modding it into an expedition rig but haven't gotten too far. It's our family roadtrip vehicle/ tow rig.

I would like to share emails and phone numbers. I don't have too much time to play with trucks, but am looking for like minded friends in SWFL. I'm also into boats and saltwater fishing.

My real name is Rich.

sggoat in Ft.Myers(Alva)-You're not far from me(77 stock). Capt. Conch is in Cape Coral('70 SBC)
Look at the Mud thread 'across America" maybe a rolling batton rally throughout the US coming---

FYI, Ft Myers is on the west coast of FL, roughly 2-3 hrs south of Tampa.

I just bought another 4Runner. This one is a 99 SR5 4WD V6. Spent today trying to baseline it in prep for daily driving duty.

I just noticed there is a new Tampa Bay Land Cruiser Club. I have dreamed of starting a (family Friendly) SW FL Land Cruiser/Toyota 4WD Club. Would any of you be interested?

I'm new around Tampa and would be interested. 100 and a 40 here

In Tampa. Mild 100 build. Any trails between Tampa and your area? Maybe we can meet up.

I took a ride up to Withlacochee last weekend, was pleasantly surprised by the trails up there.

image.jpeg
Will do! Actually went up to just do some wildlife scouting in Richloam. I didn't intend to spend the whole time in the truck, but the mosquitos were horrible and that area is pretty big! It was also still extremely wet from TS Colin with a few places that were pretty well mudded-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom