For Sale / Wanted To Buy (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cross Posting from LCLC:

I have a set of (4) 17" Toyota TRD plastidipped rims with 37" Cooper STT's. Rims are in good shape, 2 tires are decent and the others are trail spares. Bought these for a steal at $450 from @jfz80 a few months ago, but don't have space for them. Technically the discussion started as "Honey, what are your plans for those?" Need them out ASAP!

$300 OBO, come get em.
View attachment 1299154
View attachment 1299155

Anyone have a set of LX470 18" wheels they're looking to sell? I have a friend in Spartanburg who is looking for some. He said he might be willing to swap his 16s which have BFG ATs on them. PM me if you might be interested.

I have two sets of 4.56 NITRO brand ring and pinions for sale. The were purchased from Tarheel 4WD about two years ago and have about 3000 miles on them. New they sell for $220 per axle. My asking price is $200 for both sets OBO. Local pickup preferred in the Charlotte area.

Both are 9.5's and fit the following years:

Toyota 9.5" 4X4 and Vehicle Applications:
Toyota Landcruiser Front (68-89)
Toyota Landcruiser Rear (68-97)

Contact me at SeriesLR(at)gmail(dot)com
20160801_173504.jpg

Last edited:
Surely someone's got an extra set of 16" rims layin around....hook a brother up!!

Have prescription sunglass lenses put in the frames :)

For sale: Four 15" chrome rims from FJ62. Will post pics this weekend as we are in process of cleaning up. $240 for set, prefer to sell all together. $ goes to a good cause....ongoing restoration of daughter and son-in-laws 62 who are expecting our first grandchild in April!

Cross Posting from LCLC:

I have a set of (4) 17" Toyota TRD plastidipped rims with 37" Cooper STT's. Rims are in good shape, 2 tires are decent and the others are trail spares. Bought these for a steal at $450 from @jfz80 a few months ago, but don't have space for them. Technically the discussion started as "Honey, what are your plans for those?" Need them out ASAP!

$300 OBO, come get em.
View attachment 1299154
View attachment 1299155
I just need a spare wheel to mount a tire on for Logan's Run.

Anyone have one 16 inch rim for an 80? Don't care about condition.

For sale: Four 15" chrome rims from FJ62. Will post pics this weekend as we are in process of cleaning up. $240 for set, prefer to sell all together. $ goes to a good cause....ongoing restoration of daughter and son-in-laws 62 who are expecting our first grandchild in April!
Very tempted on these! Hope all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom