For Sale / Wanted To Buy (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry. No go for me.

Looking for ine 315r16 tire myself
And
Looking for one 17" fjc steelie as well

Anybody need a Jerry can spigot thingy. Bought one via ebay and it doesn't fit my cans. $10

20160819_150855.jpg

20160819_150305.jpg

Attn 100 Series Owners! My alternator was going out so I replaced it with a Reman Denso Unit. That one actually failed 32 days later, so I replaced it with a Mean Green 200A.

Point is, I have 2 Denso alternators that are on the verge of failing and would make adequate replacements if you can rebuild them. Denso doesn't make new ones anymore, so a rebuild is the best you'll get anyhow. Unless you spring for a Mean Green - which does the same thing as a stock unit... I don't know why I was expecting something magical to happen to my truck.

The price is: Free.

I can bring one or both to OTMT.

Cross posted on ONSC.

@Teddy got my 80-series steering gear box that he was borrowing for a rebuild swap. If yours needs to be sent off to redneck ram, THIS is your opportunity to buy this core unit to ship while you still have yours!
Go give @Teddy a hunnit doll hairs (or $99) and the gear box is yours!
Keeps in mind, folks be trying to gouge you with these units! Like sometimes 4 times this price!

HURRY! cause he gone try to bring it to OTMT, and I would rather him bring me them doll hairs! You have 24 hours...

Last edited:
Getting rid of some unused stuff.
This rain gear is free to any UC members that want it before it goes to Good Will.

The maroon Cabela's suit is size L.
The orange Cabela's jacket is size L.
The green/black EMS suit is size M and has a fleece liner.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
WTB gauge cluster for 1970 40. Not much is working on mine and now I think the ammeter just went as the head and parking lights don't work anymore. No blown fuses in the fuse block.

Anyone know the story on this 80? 92 Toyota Land Cruiser
Haven't seen it around Greenville.....maybe @Trollhole has seen it at his shop in the past, if not you should have him/his guys check it out if you are interested. Personally i would want a 93 or newer to get the 1FZ engine vs. the 3FE which is also in my FJ62. More power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom