For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm thinking about selling my set of 5 Goodyear Duratracs (315/75/R16). I've had them for about a year and a half and they have around 11,000 miles on them. I do have the Discount tire certificates that I believe will transfer. I wanted to put a feeler out there to see if there was any local interest. They've been great tires but I'm considering dropping to 33s...

For sale:

16 knuckle studs

Part # 90126-12005

$24.00

Jarred 5o5-379-4sixsixsix

These are for the 40/60/70 series knuckles right? With the torn heads?

If so, I'd take them.

Dan

I'm thinking about selling my set of 5 Goodyear Duratracs (315/75/R16). I've had them for about a year and a half and they have around 11,000 miles on them. I do have the Discount tire certificates that I believe will transfer. I wanted to put a feeler out there to see if there was any local interest. They've been great tires but I'm considering dropping to 33s...

typing PM...

Yes

Yes they are. There yours! Let me know when your in town and well meet up.

Sweet!

I'm waiting on my November schedule to come out. Consider them sold!

Dan

They also fit your dad's 80.

They also fit your dad's 80.

See? Just one more reason I need to always keep a set of 16 lying around. Between the two of us, that's 8 trucks they fit! It's like we're saving money by buying parts!

...just out of curiosity, if they fit an 80, a 60, late model 40 and mini truck--will they also fit a late model 70 series? Specifically an HZJ-79?

Dan

All the 12mm knuckles. Lower only on the 80 and late 7x with a top-pinion. Those knuckles have a two-bolt cap on the top not studs like the 4x, 55, 6x, early 7x and solid axle mini.

All the 12mm knuckles. Lower only on the 80 and late 7x with a top-pinion. Those knuckles have a two-bolt cap on the top not studs like the 4x, 55, 6x, early 7x and solid axle mini.

Good to know. Shows how much I've even looked at that thing sitting in the shop, right?

Dan

You're the pilot, I'm the parts guy.......;)

You're the pilot, I'm the parts guy.......;)

True.

But I'm more of a connoisseur of cruiser parts first, and then there's that flying thing I have to do to support my habit. ;)

Jerrod: I will likely be down in NM next week--I'll PM you.

Dan

Be sure to use them by the freshness date on the bag....:hillbilly:

SOLD

Wilderness Rack by Garvin Industries

5'x5'x4"

Designed for 40 series

No mounts

Currently disassembled - all nuts and bolts bagged.

Will deliver in ABQ area

$150.00 OBO

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Garvin used to sell gutter brackets. I wonder if they are still in business?

I have a 2F and 4 speed coming out of my 85' sometime the beginning of March.
If you want to hear the engine run and check out the transmission prior to then, let me know-- I'd like to get "something" for them, even if it is $20... I hate to scrap them, but don't have anywhere to store the engine, plus my wife said no more projects. You'll have to arrange to pick them up.

The engine currently has 256k miles, and the transmission was looked over last year when I rebuilt/replaced the transfer case.
Things like rebuilt carb, new motor mounts (never got around to putting them on), along with miscellaneous new gaskets, emissions parts, etc., are free to a "good" home, just need to coordinate drop off / pick up since I'm in Santa Fe. The engine and transmission will be in Albuquerque once the v8 swap is done.

If anyone is interested PM me and I'll try to get a list together of all the parts I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom