For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4 Cooper Discoverer STT for free - 285/75-16

2 have some tread left. 2 have less.

I've had these long enough I'm not sure of the story. I think Graham was giving them to someone in Santa Fe. He dropped them off at my house and the SF guy was supposed to pick them up from me. But then the SF guy got in an accident and the truck was totaled so he didn't need them anymore. I have no use for them and am tired of storing them just in case I do at some unknown distant point in future.

Sorry Marc, those were supposed to be for me...
Maybe someone will grab them off CL and get them out of your yard. If you have to haul them off, let me know and I'll paypal you for the tire disposal fee.

4 Cooper Discoverer STT for free - 285/75-16

2 have some tread left. 2 have less.

I've had these long enough I'm not sure of the story. I think Graham was giving them to someone in Santa Fe. He dropped them off at my house and the SF guy was supposed to pick them up from me. But then the SF guy got in an accident and the truck was totaled so he didn't need them anymore. I have no use for them and am tired of storing them just in case I do at some unknown distant point in future.

Sorry Marc, those were supposed to be for me...
Maybe someone will grab them off CL and get them out of your yard. If you have to haul them off, let me know and I'll paypal you for the tire disposal fee.

I'm sure I can get rid of them on CL. Just wanted to give folks in HDC a shot at them first.

Marc,

Can you give me an idea of the tread depth on all four tires and the date code? Use on of them cheap tire depth checkers if you got one.

I'm too cheap to buy a cheap thread depth checker. I will use my metal scale to estimate though. Two are a hair over 1/4", with date codes 3110 and 2710. Two barely make it to 1/8", again with 3110 and 2710 date codes.

Norcold fridge for $200 Ruidoso

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/spo/4436387426.html

This Listing is for a NORCOLD Refrigerator/Freezer. This Refrigerator is Capable of Running on 110 or 12 Volt Power. Overall Refrigerator is in Good Working Condition, Refrigerator is Very Clean Inside and Only Issue I see is Some Minor Scratching on Exterior. Outside Dimensions are approximately 21" X 12"X 14 Tall with Inside Dimensions 11 1/4" X 8 X 9 1/4" Deep. Comes 110 volt cord, needs a12 Volt Power Cord. Tested and it Does get Cold Surprisingly Quick. Call Dave at show contact info
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Coincidentally, I will be in Ruidoso this weekend if anyone thinks they might want me to check it out.

Few things for sale near Lomas/San Mateo in Abq:

1990 4runner, 4 Dr, 4wd, 168,000 miles, great overall shape for age (asking $3400 obo on CL, will let go for less to a forum member...)

Set of (4) 33x12.5 ATs on 15 x 10 wheels. One tire is flat. Rims have some denting. Removed from '74 fj40 in order to go OEM (Free for all)

Set of (4) OEM 5-lug 2009 Tacoma wheels/tires with hubcaps. Brand new tires, and one spare that is not mounted ($200 for all)

Set of (5) OEM fj40 drum wheels, missing many hubcap clips, sand blasted ($75 for all 5)

Like new Fj40 Bestop bikini top ($50)

'74 Fj40 Emission control module and corresponding wire plug ($10)

'74 Fj40 3 speed tranny glove box plate ($10)

Can get pics if any interest
Thanks,
Chris (cell# 229.412.4527)

Got a set of third-row seats for a 100 (a 98, although I don't think it matters). They're tan leather. Pretty good shape, but not perfect. I have pictures to email, just message me if you're interested. $100 obo—need them gone by next weekend, so make me an offer.

This is so tempting, but it would put a good ding in my body and paint fund.

This is so tempting, but it would put a good ding in my body and paint fund.

Does this help?

h55f 1.jpg

Looks like new! ;)

Dan

Free to a good home (local pick up or drop off)

image.jpg

I have a roof rack for sale. It was on my FJ62. Good shape 7' 3" long and 4'6" wide, 6 gutter attachments. It is in ABQ - $125.
Rack.jpg

Does anyone need a oxy-acetylene torch kit? I have the big oxy bottle and the smaller acetylene one. It includes both bottles two Victor regulators, hose, and five tips. I think the bottles are both about half full.. You can call me at two-fiver-9-3-1-sixer-niner.

4.7 Mini-truck Transfer Case Gears

21-spline input gear. Advance Adapters gearset. Approximately 124K miles on the gears. $250.

100_0957-jpg.919567

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom