For Sale, For Free, Wanted - Parts & Vehicles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

canadian bum

SILVER Star
Threads
Don't know why I haven't done this already but here we go. Anyways rules are simple post up what you got. If its for sale list a price. If you find something cool on Kijiji post it up. You can post stuff for friends as well.

The only thing you have to do as a poster is in the event the ad is no longer on Kijiji or you find what your looking for or you sell or get rid of your vehicle or parts DELETE YOUR POST. Do not edit to say sold.

I don't want this to turn into an 800 page thread that all except for the last few pages is relevant. Anyone who leaves an old ad up for too long will be hassled around a camp fire at the next run.

Enjoy, now we can streamline our addiction.

Thanks,

John

You've been droppin some mucho deneiro lately. Wife must be outta town.:D

:beer:

I am looking for 2 sets of rear 60 series springs and a 60 series power steering box. A set of stock 40 front leaves may be of interest as well. Anyone???

How long do your front leafs need to be Paul? Cause if they will workfor you you can have my old front springs

ARB Simpson 2 RTT for sale in Kijiji (Calgary)

tires and wheels...

switched out to 16" wheels and tires on my HJ-60...selling the stock wheels with a set of BFG at's...size 33 x 10.50 x 15.

I have 5 wheels,4 bfg's and one odd-ball tire used as a spare.( the spare is at another site,so pics of the 4 bfg's)
the bfg's have an issue , which forced my swap.they have started to develop carcass cracks in the tread area. ivé had a delaminated tire before,at speed and it wasn't fun...since my truck is a DD,i couldn't fully trust them,so I bought wheels to match a set of tires I have in storage.

the bfg's are at 45% tread or so.i'm not going to use these anymore...the tire size options in 16" are vast,if it weren't for the cracks i'd still run them, but...see pics below and judge.they're usefull as trail spares at the least.the backs of the wheels are not as pretty as the front and there are small corrosion areas that are starting on the chrome

priced at 300$ for the set of 5 wheels and tires.PM for contact...my interweb is spotty at the moment,so it could take a little time to reply.i'll get back to you ASAP.

thanks...mike.

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

Wanted: Front Bumper

Thought I would throw it out here as well as in the general classifieds.

I am looking for a front bumper for my truck. Does not need to be in great shape, but something fairly straight. The bumper I have right now is too bent up to install the PTO winch that I purchased for the truck.

Bumper.jpg

My Dad and I have been thinking of straightening it out as best we can, but I don't really want to go through that effort with no gaurantee of how it will work out.

I know there are lots of bumpers in the States, but I think shipping will be the killer. Have checked into a new bumper from Toyota and the price is actually not that bad, $260 + GST, but I don't really want/need a new bumper as I am not in resto mode at this time.

So, if you have or know of someone that has a bumper within driving distance that they can afford to part with, let me know.

Thanks.

Bumper.jpg

fwiw it would be really easy to make a new one out of some c channel with a drill and a grinder and would be cheaper then buying new from toyota.

Build one. It's cheaper

Normally I would say buy one but that's as simple as they come for a build.I think if you comb around on Kajiji there was one available too.

Thanks for the resposes guys. I thought about building one as well, but really want the stock look.

Surprisingly, I am getting one shipped from the States. Fattires, has one he sold me for $100 plus $50 shipping. I can't go wrong with that. And he says it will only take 5 business days to ship so it should be here next week.

And sorry for the delayed response, I forgot to check back to this post.

:cheers:

Too bad, I'm headed to Calgary today to buy 3 40's and assorted parts...bound to be a bumper in there... Beauty 45 Hoff, I remember eyeballing that one on Kijiji...looks way better now! I'm jealous.

Potlatch, thanks for the compliments. She really is a beaut! If the PO had posted more pics he probably would have sold it sooner and for more. I had no clue about Land Cruisers before I bought it...I just wanted a cool truck and liked the way it looked, but now that I know more, I am surprised it took so long to sell.

There is not much I need for her, I have small list, mainly of odds and ends, but maybe one of those Cruisers will have something I need. I still need the windshiled hold-down latches on the hood. Also need 4 screws that hold the windshield hinges on, the PO replaced them with bolts because they had supports bolted on there. The tow hook was also missing when I bought it so kinda keeping my eye out for one or two of those. Nothing that I can't live without, but nice to have if I can find them.

DSC02157.jpg

If I am around for the next wing night I will definitely bring it out!

Almost forgot, need two dash plugs as well, PO had installed swithces in the holes (and one more in a hole they drilled).

DSC02132.jpg

Unless I'm actually missing a switch????

Note that these are old pics, went to get recent pics, but camera battery is dead. I have taken off the supports and removed the switches and cleaned away the dust and she looks a lot better.

DSC02157.jpg

DSC02132.jpg

Nope, those aren't factory holes... I have everything but the dash plugs...

Potlatch,

I know the switches are/were not factory, but I believe that two of the holes are factory because of their shape and smooth edges.

DSC02598.jpg

The one that I'm pretty sure the PO drilled is round and the edge has a burr and is not painted, whereas the other two are not round and the edges do not have burrs and are painted.

From what I have gathered, these two holes oroginally had plugs, but I could easily be wrong. I think the holes are a thorowback to earlier models where they may have held indicator lights.

Let me know what you would like for the latches, screws and hooks.

DSC02598.jpg

I stand corrected...those are factory holes...I shot my mouth off before I actually looked....I might have some plugs coming on these parts trucks...

image-1867211888.jpg

Hoff, you should start a build thread, and some pics, that way we won't hijack this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom