Early 40 glass horn relay? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Found this in a parts pile. Early horn relay? All the pics I’ve seen of these are metal casing.
IMG_1880.jpeg
IMG_1881.jpeg

FYI, here’s the one on my ‘63 45. If yours has a “K” in a circle on the cover after you’ve cleaned it up it’s a Maruko.
IMG_1588.jpeg

There were two early horn relays, a Maruko and a Denso. There is also a metal covered one and a plastic covered one. I’ve seen a metal covered Denso (so labeled). This one is a Maruko.

View attachment 3053641
The symbol K is for Keihoki, look at top of webpage banner (there’s English translation available):

I looked closely at your photo (background) to see if those were TNK wiper arms (they aren’t) which would be the same vintage as the horn relay, just in case you were selling stuff from your “parts pile” 😉.

Last edited:
FYI, here’s the one on my ‘63 45. If yours has a “K” in a circle on the cover after you’ve cleaned it up it’s a Maruko.
View attachment 3482679

I looked closely at your photo (background) to see if those were TNK wiper arms (they aren’t) which would be the same vintage as the horn relay, just in case you were selling stuff from your “parts pile” 😉.
Haha good eye. I think those are TNK middle to late 70s oem arms.
Not 60s era

View attachment 3482679

I also have a bunch of hinges and rando bits. What are you looking for?

Early TNK wiper arms 😂! (the ones with the bolts on the side)
Early 3-bolt interior mirror (triangle bolt pattern, 64-65ish vintage)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom