CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok guys, product updates...

This is what I have left for 2014....

3- 80 rear shells (1) for 95-97 full width flares and (2) for no flares.
1- 60 rear original shell
1- 60 rear new style shell (SOLD)
1- 60 rear - standard recovery bumper ( can add swing-outs, but no receiver) very special price... 475.00 shipped bare metal only to the lower 48.

I will be braking more shells in Jan/Feb 2015.... However, if you want one of these bumpers listed above, let me know a what configuration you are interested in and I will build them out with special pricing (bare metal- ONLY) to close out the year.

80 rear shells (3 left)

P1000365.JPG

P1050561.JPG

60 original rear shell (1 left)

P1050482.JPG

60 new style rear (1 left)

P1060015.JPG

60 rear standard (1 left- 475.00 bare metal only shipped to the lower 48)

P1050383.JPG

Cheers,

J

Last edited:
Ok guys, product updates...

This is what I have left for 2014....

3- 80 rear shells (1) for 95-97 full width flares and (2) for no flares.
1- 60 rear original shell
1- 60 rear new style shell
1- 60 rear - standard recovery bumper ( can add swing-outs, but no receiver) very special price...

I will be braking more shells in Jan/Feb 2015.... However, if you want one of these bumpers listed above, let me know a what configuration you are interested in and I will build them out with special pricing (bare metal- ONLY) to close out the year.

80 rear shells (3 left)

View attachment 999482

J
Sent PM about this front bumper style.

Jason,

Can't express how happy I am with the way the front bumper turned out! It's everything we discussed and more! Can't wait to get both of the bumpers mounted up on the rig, they are gonna look awesome!:D

Amazing stuff, good on ya!

Interested in pricing/availability for rear 60 bumper with receiver, dual swings and quarter protection with side receivers shipping to Norwich, VT 05055……(No rush I don't even have the 60 yet:hillbilly:)

Hey Jason
I've started my rear bumper install, and I cannot get the frame rivets out for the life of me.
I Ground the head off, removed the old rear bumper bracket.
and I have smacked the heck out of those rivets with a 5 lb and a 20 lb sledge.
They have not budged even a mm.
Here's a pic

What do you do to remove them?

EDIT: I employed the use of brute force and ignorance and got them out.
Now I need to muster enough courage to tackle the crossmember

Last edited:
Hey Jason
I've started my rear bumper install, and I cannot get the frame rivets out for the life of me.
I Ground the head off, removed the old rear bumper bracket.
and I have smacked the heck out of those rivets with a 5 lb and a 20 lb sledge.
They have not budged even a mm.
Here's a pic

What do you do to remove them?

EDIT: I employed the use of brute force and ignorance and got them out.
Now I need to muster enough courage to tackle the crossmember

G, Sorry, just got back from Colorado. Grind down the rivets all the way to the frame rail and then use a punch and drive them through. If you have a gas axe- oxy-acet torch heat them up and then they push through much easier.

The rivets start to mushroom out as soon as they pass through the frame... So unless you grind them to the member they still have ahold of the rail and will not move most of the time.

J

Jason-

No sooner than I hung up with you, I pulled up at the powder coating shop and guess what was being unloaded? Talk about irony,eh? Went over instructions with shop. Decided to do the zinc primer + powder coating = can never be overly anal, lol. Charges still very reasonable: $600 for all pieces zinc'd & powdered.

Scheduled to be done by next week. I'll post pics when they deliver them.

BTW - they look ****'N awesome. love the rivets. Shop goy said, "wow, that's look great. . .old school, man, old school".

Woot woot!

Shane

Make bumpers for a 40 already! Haha

Man, I'm trying... I just refuse to put my customer(s) order on stand by while I do R&D. I have a good idea of what I want to, just need a day or two of productive work.

They are coming... hang in there.

J

Man, I'm trying... I just refuse to put my customer(s) order on stand by while I do R&D. I have a good idea of what I want to, just need a day or two of productive work.

They are coming... hang in there.

J
This stuff takes lots of time guys the sooner you all realize this the better it will be for all of us. The last front 80 bumper I did was an order but also a new model.. killed two birds. To bad the guy that ordered it cancelled on me as I was about to ship... said it took to long.. this isnt McDonalds guys and we sure aent the Tutles from OCC. Its all takes time.

Keep the good work Jason. Check my new pics I posted I think you'll like em in the Expo thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom