CSC Random picture thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Since it is apart I would do the all seals too. Perhaps you can swab the axle housing tubes as well to remove any metal that may have moved into those areas.

Not sure if that little bit of metal shavings would be an issue, best to ask ZUK. Have you found the nut yet???
Just found the remains of the nut... Glad I elected for new pinion bearings too...
2015-10-14 11.57.49.jpg

Id believe it!! :lol:

Fall colors are popping on the south side of the SF Peaks!
IMG_20151014_211855.jpg
IMG_20151014_212053.jpg

One of my best friends from back east sent me this pic. Thats his Supra 8,000 actual miles. Yes, 8,000 miles. It was owned by collector that had it stored in a climate controlled garage for 20 years with the rest of his collection. Still smells new. And his brothers 40.

Supra fj40.jpg

One of my best friends from back east sent me this pic. Thats his Supra 8,000 actual miles. Yes, 8,000 miles. It was owned by collector that had it stored in a climate controlled garage for 20 years with the rest of his collection. Still smells new. And his brothers 40.
That is my favorite all time Toyota car.

Sitting in your garage, just waiting on you! :D

Hmmmmm? What flavor bumper?

View attachment 1148710

Nice, amazing. That Supra needs to get DRIVEN. That's what cars are for, driving not looking at them. Still nice to see a survivor, though.

I have a Luke's sitting on the floor of the garage since last years group buy arranged by Chachie. I just need to make a few minor mods first

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom