CSC Christmas HAM Give Away (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is it still a "Christmas Giveaway" if it's WAY past Christmas?

I just ordered my practice manual, should be able to apply within a week or so. Are you a VE?

He's been known to use that line in bars....

More like our neighbors next door after spring break in Mexico "can you take a look at something, I think I have crabs". She had not brought back seafood.

how are we coming on this? I knew there were a few folks working on their testing...now the holidays are over, maybe some time to study up?

Anyone close?

On my way out solo from Sheeps bridge Saturday early evening, I got a LCP phone call from the camp site via Ham auto patch while I was airing up.

Communications that are next level in coverage. The feeling of knowing that one could reach someone while out in the sticks and out of phone range is pretty impressive.

Got Ham?

On my way out solo from Sheeps bridge Saturday early evening, I got a LCP phone call from the camp site via Ham auto patch while I was airing up.

Communications that are next level in coverage. The feeling of knowing that one could reach someone while out in the sticks and out of phone range is pretty impressive.

Got Ham?
How does that phone patch actually work?

After monitoring the HAM on Saturday, I'm going to get mine ASAP. That CB is a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom