Cruising Offroad skid plate won't fit with beefy Hanna sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_0174.JPG
I've had the Hanna Quality sliders with catalytic converter protection for a few years. Today, me and my buddies couldn't get the Cruisin Offroad skid plate to fit. The cat protection was in the way.

I might need to remove the slider, install the skid plate, and put the slider back on. Arghhh. More work that I thought would take. Maybe next weekend when there's no SuperBowl.

Last edited:
I have cruisin offroad skid plates, both tranny and T-case, and I love them. I put them to the test on granite boulders and they stand up well. Yeah, I would definitely recommend getting it onto you rig if at all possible.

I e-mail them at cruisinoffroad@shaw.ca and they got back to me in a day. Placed the order and paid via PayPal. They shipped within a couple of days...got the skid plate in 3 more days.

Their automatic e-mail reply says this...

Hi, and thanks for contacting Cruisin Off Road. Jason is on a gradual return-to-work plan as he continues to recover from his motor-vehicle accident that took place in December. The guys will continue to work in the shop as usual. Please be patient with us, and we will reply to your email as soon as we can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom