Cruise Moab 2012 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MD11Fr8Dog said:
Signed up, spot 179 at Slickrock.

I hope you have a breakage free year this time. ;)

Beno- every time you take an order for work you should be asking them if they would like to donate a dollar to the BeGoMo fund - Beno Goes to Moab fund

bkfj40 said:
Beno- every time you take an order for work you should be asking them if they would like to donate a dollar to the BeGoMo fund - Beno Goes to Moab fund

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seems a worthier cause than giving a dollar to campaigns in your tax return! (Who does that anyway?)

Sean's coming.....are you as well BK?

;)

1967 TLC said:

I've signed up for the overnight Swell, Kane Creek and Dome!

Site 47

3 excellent choices.

Can't wait! We are caravaning up with three SoCal trucks so far!

When and where does your caravan plan on leaving from? Boydmick and I are also headed out there.

When and where does your caravan plan on leaving from? Boydmick and I are also headed out there.

We are planning on leaving Monday April 30th from the Anaheim/Orange County area, camping somewhere in Nevada or Utah Monday night and arriving in Moab sometime Tuesday.

If you don't want to waste time going to OC, we can meet up at the I-15/395 Pilot Truck Stop and caravan from there.

After the event, We plan on leaving early Sunday morning and making it one long drive home. It is about a 12 hour drive depending on stops etc.

Sounds good to me probably. I'm signed up for the swell, but that run begins Wednesday. I think Boyd is planning on leaving earlier than that, but I'll ping him and see. He's in the Costa Mesa area and I'm down in Laguna Niguel, so meeting here iin the OC is not out of the way.

Iron butting it home Sunday is what I did last year and was just fine. I'm a little slower in CA because of the stupid trailer speed limits that none of the other states on the route have but I'll still push 60-65 despite that!

I wanted to get there on Tuesday to be relaxed and rested for the Wed Overnight run.

60-65 MPH will improve my MPG!! If we take two days to get there, we don't have to break any world speed records!

I don't know why I thougt you were out of San Diego. :eek:

No biggie Jerry. Last year left OC around 6 a.m. and arrived in Grand Junction around 8-8:30 p.m. on my way to Breckenridge. Moab is very, very doable in one day, but I agree with a relaxing 2 day drive. I signed up for the swell overnighter as well.

Need to find out if day one to the camp site for the run is trailer friendly or not. Will probably just extend the camping at Slickrock to Tuesday and leave the trailer there.

I figured if it works for everybody, we might camp at the Grand Canyon and go through Monument Valley on the way to Moab. GC is almost exactly half way.

Oh - that sounds fun! Different route than last year too!

Just signed up myself, and looking forward to meeting some of you folks. I went in 2010 and it was a total bust after a few different problems with the 40. I'm hoping to have a much better trip this time around.

I went in 2010 and it was a total bust after a few different problems with the 40.

dang, sorry to hear - I've busted the 40 a couple of times in Moab, but I always had a blast :eek: :steer: :bounce:

You guys could just get a 100 and not worry about it. Just sayin' :D look forward to seeing everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom