Coolest buggies out there...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

those southern buggies are sexy and have the most artistic tubework. big motors, np205's, huggantic tires. front engined uberclimbers

But why they lay the driver so far back? seems cool to keep you low and deep in the cage for steep climbs but visability seems limited and i cant immaging running a long ride layin on my back like that.

I had the pleasure of running pritchet and hells revenge following Kula and his wicked twisted customs buggy. most incridible machine i have ever personally witnessed. what blew me away wasn't how well it climbed but how quick and nimble it was. no drama just pure finess-like a cat

those southern buggies are sexy and have the most artistic tubework. big motors, np205's, huggantic tires. front engined uberclimbers

But why they lay the driver so far back? seems cool to keep you low and deep in the cage for steep climbs but visability seems limited and i cant immaging running a long ride layin on my back like that.

I had the pleasure of running pritchet and hells revenge following Kula and his wicked twisted customs buggy. most incridible machine i have ever personally witnessed. what blew me away wasn't how well it climbed but how quick and nimble it was. no drama just pure finess-like a cat

Steep, loose, hillclimbs are common down here. STEEEEEEP. Lower is better. Especially when you have 600 horsepower under your right foot.

This thing is sexy.. M&M Offroad's latest creation.. If I ever buy a chassis.. they'll be the one to fab it.

CIMG0327.jpg

CIMG0335.jpg

CIMG0337.jpg
CIMG0327.jpg
CIMG0335.jpg
CIMG0337.jpg

This dopey thing is for sale $28,000, no engine, tranny, Tcase or front axle.

underestand drive train .. but not front axle .. ? wheel and tires .. ?

underestand drive train .. but not front axle .. ? wheel and tires .. ?

He wasn't happy with the rear axle. I think he wants a 14 bolt inner with rockwell outers. evidently he was happy with the engine and front axle.....

Yes that xtra cab is bad, I think the guy was out of Canada, he also built some pretty nice Subaru cages that I saw... for the life of me I can't remember what the url is to his website...

I think the truck has changed from those photos...

Heck yeah Tracy Jordans buggy is very cool, love rolled tube! That and the Scat V4 is bad, rare mill but still bad to the bone and very small package.

One of my favorite 40's of all time

TOWNE204.jpg

This one gets the job done.

dom chassis
18 inch sway aways
46 inch claws
rear steer
lots more

098.jpg

048.jpg

It's forsale

Users who are viewing this thread