CMCC 2011 Registration Is Now Open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cool, thank's see you there!

Missed last year, plan on attending with my 10 year old son Cole. We will be in the primitive camping area. Cole will be looking for other kids so please look us up!

Thanks

Just remembered to fire off an e-mail requesting an address to send raffle prizes to.;)

Missed last year, plan on attending with my 10 year old son Cole. We will be in the primitive camping area. Cole will be looking for other kids so please look us up!

Thanks

So far folks have ordered 28 kids meals. I'd be willing to bet that most of them are actual kids. Cole will have plenty of company.

i don't know who said that we can't bring alcoholic beverages into the campground but, that is total BS. went there Friday to check it out and they told me that they don't really sell beer there, they just might have a few 6 packs in the restaurant.and they don't have a problem with outside beer, so i will be bringing my own beer there:cheers::flipoff2:. just you can't walk around the campground with beer . as for the campground itself its really nice, new 7 bathroom units right by the field the store have a coffee shop, pool is clean, lots of fun stuff. Bring your sun umbrella everyone, that camp field has 0 trees so 0 shade. its definitely worth the $10 though. Hey Jon, where we gonna park our trailer rigs and trailers, do we leave them in the parking lot before the entrance gate or we can park them on the right side of the field?

just telling you guys what they told me.

Alcoholic Beverages: This is a family campground. Alcoholic revelry is strictly prohibited. Carrying open alcoholic beverage containers in public areas is also prohibited. We reserve the right to evict any intoxicated or disorderly people.

Campground

Tom- thanks for checking out the campground and inquiring about beer- it's important stuff and your news is good news! Hopefully this news will assure maximum attendance at the campground!

Along with Tom I wheeled at Rausch with the 4Runner jamboree this past weekend. There was an annual Cherokee gathering in the park with us, and in conversation with some of the jeep owners we found that they were using the KOA as their base. They were literally ecstatic about the campground- I didn't hear a bad word from any of those guys about the campground. The KOA was also catering their "banquet" and the jeepers were looking forward to a good meal.

Anyway just a little bit of second hand info about the campground. Gary S

WooHoo-8 more days!!!
We got a bunch of excellent raffle prizes thanks to our new vendor coordinator Sheri!!!

Look at what I found today on Interco's main webpage ( look at the bottom left corner )
I wish I could go:frown:
interco.jpg

Awesome news!!

so did anyone find out about trailer parking? are we parking in the parking lot before the gate or in the field?

I know you park the trailers inside the campgrounds, below the primitive camping to the right.
Some of the officers will be there Tuesday, we will have the trailer parking areas marked out.

I can't answer these questions yet. I know we can use the lower field for trailer parking and I don't think space will be an issue.

However I don't know the drainage situation and I don't want folks getting stuck and tearing up the grass. Until we get there and mark out areas it's really hard to say.

friday the field was bone dry after thursdays pore downs. so it seems like there is good drainage.

WHOOO HOOO!!!! I put work in my rear view!!! BRING ON CMCC!!!!!

Can anyboby make this meeting????

AOAA Master Plan Meeting

Northumberland County will hold its third public input session on the Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area (AOAA) Master Plan. The County commissioned this study to evaluate and provide recommendations for over 6,500 acres of County property proposed to become a formalized venue for motorized and non-motorized recreation activities.

The public meeting will be held on Wednesday, July 6, 2011 - 6:30 pm, at the Shamokin Area Junior Senior High School Auditorium, 2000 W. State Street, Coal Township, PA 17866. [directions]

A draft of the Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area Master Plan is available for review below.

At this meeting the Consultants will present a draft of the recommendations developed for the proposed facility including:
  • Facility and activity areas proposed within the AOAA
  • Proposed plan for Phase I funding and development
  • Proposed rules of use for the AOAA
  • Providing for the safety and security of visitors to the AOAA
  • Business plan components including the proposed fee structure to cover operating and maintenance expenses, and future capital development
  • Projected economic impact to Northumberland County
At this meeting attendees will have the opportunity to comment on the draft recommendations presented in the master plan. This is the third of three public input sessions being held during the master planning process for the AOAA.

The master plan is being funded with grants from the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources and the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development. The plan is being prepared by Pashek Associates, a Landscape Architecture and Community Planning Firm located in Pittsburgh, in conjunction with Pennoni Associates of Mechanicsburg.

Download AOAA Concept Plan (MAP) 4.8MB PDF Download AOAA Master Plan 8.6MB PDF Download AOAA Master Plan (Map) 5.3MB PDF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom