CMCC 2011 Registration Is Now Open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey I'm not knocking it. I don't drink. But my Polish buddies like to bring in Polish beer. :meh:

Didn't say you were.

They're my buddies too. I know they do, but we're in a new place and we have to make some adjustments. We still think it will be worth it in the long run.

as long as they have Becks at their store we should be all set. no problem.

I spent a few hours on the phone earlier today with some of my East Coast friends and firmed up my plans to attend this year's CMCC. Plane tickets are purchased, and I will be driving in with some of the CLCC folks.

Also reconfirmed that FJ40Jim will be there.;)

Gary S., it's time to start brushing up on your Neil Young!:cool:

See you guys in July!:bounce::bounce:

see u there mark. i'll bring my guitar

Beer and stuff

I personally will certainly honor the campground rules. If this campground is as much an improvement over the past campground as I expect it to be, buying beer from them will be at best a minor problem. Actually if you can be objective about it, the ability to buy beer at the campground should be a welcome convenience. Will I miss Tom and Carl's beer stash? Absolutely. Is it a reasonable price to pay for a well run, modern, clean, and complete campground. Absolutely.

I can hardly wait till this year's event. Gary S

Last edited:
I personally will certainly honor the campground rules. If this campground is as much an improvement over the past campground as I expect it to be, buying beer from them will be at best a minor problem. Actually if you can be objective about it, the ability to buy beer at the campground should be a welcome convenience. Will I miss Tom and Carl's beer stash? Absolutely. is it a reasonabvle price to pay for a well run, modern, clean, and complete campground. Ansolutely.

We're hoping!

Could it possibly be worse (or even as bad) as the alternative?

i hope their beer store is open 24h i always run out around 4 am!

Where will the camping be at the campground? Their map shows a "primitive" tent camping area, is that where we will be?

We will be in the upper right of the map, where there is nothing. That area was set up as a paintball arena, but will make a great camping area for a large number of tents. Lots of tree cover and isolated from the rest of the camp. They are providing picnik tables and fire rings.

I personally will certainly honor the campground rules. If this campground is as much an improvement over the past campground as I expect it to be, buying beer from them will be at best a minor problem. Actually if you can be objective about it, the ability to buy beer at the campground should be a welcome convenience. Will I miss Tom and Carl's beer stash? Absolutely. Is it a reasonable price to pay for a well run, modern, clean, and complete campground. Absolutely.

We're hoping!

Could it possibly be worse (or even as bad) as the alternative?

Normally, I am a mug half fool guy, so I don't want to presume anything. But :eek: isn't this the CMCC equivalent of the football broadcaster saying "this guy hasn't thrown an interception in 200 attempts...."

Gary, I am good with all that...right up to the point you walk in and ask'em what kinda beer you got ? "Well, we have both kinds....Bud and Bud Light" :hillbilly: Here's :cheers: to hoping for the best....and it is far too soon for me to register yet. But to everyone's dismay and detriment...I will ultimately register...maybe even remember to bring my bandaid kit this year :ban: Place your bets..

maybe even remember to bring my bandaid kit this year :ban: Place your bets..

LOL, the best first aid kit was Chris. Tissues and Immodium AD. I suppose when it comes right down to it, what more do you need?

In all seriosity, we WILL be checking this year. Please come prepared, or at least pretend to be.

Cabin

I reserved a cabin (kottage) at the campground over thwe weekend. This campground is CLEAN!!!!!! Gonna be a good event this year......Gary S

Clean? Did you happen to look in the wash house/ restrooms?

Is Matt Reed staying with you?

CMCC Registration Deadline

Please note that registration for this year’s Coal Mine Cruiser Classic will close on Thursday, June 30th, 2011.
Registrations will not be accepted after this date. Walk-in registrations cannot be accommodated.

To register, please browse to:

http://gclcny.com/events/CMCC/index.html

Please read the GCLC safety checklist and make sure your vehicle is prepared for safety inspection.
http://gclcny.com/docs/GCLCChecklist.pdf

Registered

I'm registered and ready to go even though i probably can't get there until friday afternoon because of work. I forgot to save my registration page do I need to remember a registration number or can I get a verification. Thank's.
Steve Colavito

Last edited:
I'm registered and ready to go even though i probably can't get there until friday afternoon because of work. I forgot to save my registration page do I need to remember a registration number or can I get a verification. Thank's.
Steve Colavito

No, if you saw a registration page, your info is in the database. You're good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom