Cliffs... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PP456.jpg

Fxxx, I've been doing it all wrong. The Cliffs is the only place I have not gotten any body damage.:doh:

4rnr said:
This is a typical cliffs rig, that you will see roaming around the trails.

So I guess I should take off my mud flaps first?

Ya know I've seen stuff like that driving around here and thought "who would drive or build something like that, and moreover what in the hell happened to that thing?". I noticed a stark absence of intact sheet metal in those vids.

It seems like every moment there is a fxxx I'm tired of being stuck, I hate this piece of s*** truck I hope it catches on fire, fxxxit I'm redlining this bitch until I get out of this hellhole kind of moment.

I've seriously reconsidered my position since the beginning of this thread

x factor said:
Fxxx, I've been doing it all wrong. The Cliffs is the only place I have not gotten any body damage.:doh:

Like you William, I've never got body damage at the cliffs.
Funny huh?

Ya gots ta wheel the cliffs first, Tim

That's some serious s***. I just bought this truck and now I'll have to buy another. Maybe I'll make it to the cliffs in a few years.

Really though, what could I say about the cliffs that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan...

That's some serious s***. I just bought this truck and now I'll have to buy another. Maybe I'll make it to the cliffs in a few years.

Really though, what could I say about the cliffs that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan...

Most of the IEDs at the Cliffs are created and set off by the natives. Or at least one of the indigenous persons.

:lol:

There literally are road side bombs. Ive been peppered more than once by a 1/4 stick going off 10 feet from my face while im wheeling. Or had roman candles/bottle rockets shot at me while wheeling (RPG's?). Plus of course there are all the bombs that go off at night as well....

But that's all part of what makes the cliffs appealing to me

Gumby said:
Most of the IEDs at the Cliffs are created and set off by the natives. Or at least one of the indigenous persons.

They have no regard for even the lives of their own women and children!

I got some local Jeeper type fellows I know are gonna be there October 22nd, if it doesn't rain one drop the entire week before I may join. Any of you guys interested?

I got some local Jeeper type fellows I know are gonna be there October 22nd, if it doesn't rain one drop the entire week before I may join. Any of you guys interested?

The last time I hooked up with hillbilly throttle jockey jeepers at the cliffs.....was the last time I will hook up with hillbilly throttle jockey jeepers at the cliffs.

Any videos of the hillbilly throttle jockey Jeepers in action?

One guy has a old school Bronco, one guy claims to have a 2nd gen. 4Runner with the back chopped and caged. Most likely I will not go, unless there is NO rain for days before.

Since you have a fzj80 & he has a old bronco and the other guy claims to have an 2nd gen 4runner...it could be fun

You have honeybadger status......do they?

racedirt1 said:

Still thinking about it? I may be leaving for Pittsburg that day. If not I will give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom