Classic Land Cruisers Podcast (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Listed to it waiting for my flight this am. Fantastic

Want to meet you Ian. Anyone who backs in for beer… got to meet!

Thanks Dan
Even though I wasn’t in the military, police, lineman etc… I’ve become a backer inner zealot. I look down on people who pull in forward.

Let’s hang!
If you’re ever in Central Texas or Northern New Mexico hit me up.

Ian

This week I speak with @Last Flight Out after he reached out to me on here about his fj40

Is there anyone in here that is good with digital art. I am still thinking of doing tshirts. I have an idea. There are a couple of different companies that I have reached out to cruiser gear, reef monkey, battle born, and all of them say the same thing that the digital art needs to be done before hand or it will be a huge set up fee.

Is there anyone in here that is good with digital art. I am still thinking of doing tshirts. I have an idea. There are a couple of different companies that I have reached out to cruiser gear, reef monkey, battle born, and all of them say the same thing that the digital art needs to be done before hand or it will be a huge set up fee.
Pm sent

Another great episode! Look forward to tshirts and stickers.
Speaking of @sogafarm referred his girlfriend who is a digital artist and conceptually rendered these. Which one looks better.

CLC v1 mockup.png

CLC v2 mockup.png

Which one looks better.
Like asking which child is your favorite.

They both look great.
You would have to be a class act and diplomatic! Show-off

I agree too. No wrong answer. I do like a blue 40 in whatever cuz yours is blue and this is your doing.

But if your goal is to sell a lot of merch, perhaps Mustard (🤪). Oh I started it.

I like the second one better. Let me offer that a standard all caps font is a lot easier to read than a cursive font, and maybe bigger letters. Might even find one that looks sort of like the fender badge typeface if you looked.

I think it would be cool to make a silhouette out of the audio line of an FJ40... I don't have the software on this computer to render it but hopefully that makes sense.

pod.jpg

I think it would be cool to make a silhouette out of the audio line of an FJ40... I don't have the software on this computer to render it but hopefully that makes sense.

View attachment 3457400
I never thought of that. But that would be cool.

A new episode coming soon with another very special guest. And special location. I am so freaking stoked about this one but you will have to see what tomorrow brings.🎙️😁

It was a special guest on the podcast today live and in person on location after a short trail ride. I had Tim and Kelsy from Dirt Sunrise. @SOAZtim

IMG_20231019_165103706_HDR.jpg

It is a bit later then usual but this week I speak with @dmaddox about his love for and obsession with classic Land Cruisers and how he has had over 15 40's over last 20 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom