BUYER'S BEWARE THIS SELLER - WCRUISERJUNKIE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got mine today.
Just send a simple email back to her confirming your address.
(I also included email and phone)
Be sure to include the case number.

image.jpg

This is a great thread... I'm sorry for all of you that were victimized by this miscreant and hopefully justice will be served. I was burned for $1300 by the founder of bodyarmor.com, another dirtbag, had to have the local cops wrestle my new milemarker winch from him too but had no success in prosecution, I'm from Florida and he's in on the west coast. Regardless, this turd in the punchbowl deserves punishment from what I have read, a real predator. Just because you put the cookies back in the cookie-jar doesn't mean you didn't steal them to start with. Congrats fellas and am on the edge of my seat awaiting the outcome =)

Well it appears that Mr. Wilson's case has been continued a couple of times and his arraignment is now scheduled for Oct. He may be getting these extensions by showing the judge that he has made some restitution. Has anyone else been refunded in the last 2 months?

I haven't been refunded yet, but he didn't scam me for as much as some of you other guys, so maybe I'm low on the list.

He will run out of times he can delay facing what he did. Most of the time I've heard people will delay things again and again hoping that the prosecuting party doesn't come to court or gives up, it's an often used tactic by frequent offenders and they get away scot free

Don't give up. I almost got taken by him right before the sh*t hit the fan with his scamming.

Hope everyone that was scammed gets something back

no repayment here.................oh the wheels of justice, so SLOWLY they turn. Kind of a shame that the victims are left flapping in the wind all the while the crook is afforded opportunity after opportunity to stall the judicial system, skirt responsibility and delay being held accountable for the misdeed they knowingly, crookedly and freely committed in the first place.

J.O.K.E.

I just called the courthouse in TN. Apparently, the judge for Division 2 (where this case is assigned) had retired and they won't have a new judge in place until the governor makes an appointment. The clerk I spoke with is not hopeful that there will be a sitting judge installed by the latest October arraignment date.

Wish it were better news, but I'll remain committed and keep you all informed.

I just called the courthouse in TN. Apparently, the judge for Division 2 (where this case is assigned) had retired and they won't have a new judge in place until the governor makes an appointment. The clerk I spoke with is not hopeful that there will be a sitting judge installed by the latest October arraignment date.

Wish it were better news, but I'll remain committed and keep you all informed.

The only thing that can slow the wheels of justice is bureaucracy and unfortunately this country has way too much of it.

New arraignment date of 11/6 with a new judge.

So do you think they were giving him some more time to repay in hopes of keeping him out of jail?

I doubt it. They really were changing judges and his arraignment was probably low on the list of priority cases. No matter, the wheels turn slow, but at least they're turning.

I received emails from Chris both on my work and regular email today letting me know that reimbursement in the form of a Walmart money transfer was waiting on me. Has anyone else been reimbursed lately? With the arraignment scheduled for tomorrow, I would imagine that he is scrambling to pay back as many people as possible. I'm in it until everyone is reimbursed, just curious to know how many are outstanding.

Great news Doc!
Let's have the remaining un-reimbursed victims chime-in please.
We should have a factual head-count so we can call BS if Chris states in court that he has made full reparations.

I remain unreimbursed $900, ready for a refund and a slap of justice!!!! Not a word from the guy................I probably have texted/called 150 times without response so he should know how to find me. Pay up Chris!!!!

PS - It looks like his next court appearance is 12/11/15????? Guess the kind wheels of justice are giving him more time to make right with folks?

Can I charge interest? Late fees? Over the theft-limit fees?

More time to "make right" or die off.
I'm gonna make a(nother) call on Monday.
It won't do any good otter than to bitch at the court clerks, but they've now reached my personal statute of limitations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom