Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale: Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle .308

Ruger® Gunsite Scout Rifle * Bolt-Action Rifle Models

- Three 10 Round Magazines (2 Accuracy International steel magazines, 1 Ruger Plastic)
- One 5 round AI steel magazine
- Ruger Scope Rings
- Stock Spacers (adjustable length of pull, I have it at 13")

I fired 10 rounds through the rifle to check the zero on the iron sights, other than that it has lived in the safe since I got it.

$750.

In Sonoita.

Thanks!!

Ruger GSR.jpg

I really like the grey woodgrain styling on that...

Reminds me a little of a M1

I really like the grey woodgrain styling on that...

Reminds me a little of a M1

Absolutely reminiscent of an M1, very much so of a Mauser FR-8 as well.

FR8 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An electric gun lock (think cop car yet mounted in the back) in a Landcruiser would make it a cool rifle for travel through less than permissive areas. There aren't many areas that have adverse regulations affecting bolt guns.
It would be eminently useful in most situations requiring a long gun for defense (angry bears, Monty Python-esque ill-tempered rabbits, Rorke's Drift 2.0, etc...) or as a light weight compact hunting rifle.

I have a complete dash (Brown) with steering column from a 93 LC for sale. Dash is in perfect condition. I also have all the duct work and switches as well. Make me an offer

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Free stainless tea kettle (thought it might be a good for camping since it is no longer pretty)
3year old but still good 2013 Toyota Highlander Battery $25obo

85003 or 85251

Looking for a wheel/rim for fj40
Need the welded not riveted for disk brakes.
Jake 6o243four-o8I9

selling a almost complete LS 2010 6.0L LY6 (intake to pan w/ accessories) with 4L80e 80-series conversion kit. comes with supra pump, PSI stand alone harness, h2fa adapter, engine mounts ect. Drivetrain had 100k on it. Bought it off a Mud member last December but going the diesel route instead. Will deliver to Phx for a fee. $5700

Looking for a wheel/rim for fj40
Need the welded not riveted for disk brakes.
Jake 6o243four-o8I9
I searched for weeks and couldn't find one. Went to camelback Toyota and with the mud discount it was 100 bucks and they had instock. Ask for one for a 73

sold!

One of my managers is selling his 18" land Cruiser wheels (with worn Nitto Terra Grapplers on them) . 285/65/18's

make an offer if interested, thanks

image1.jpg

Murf

Last edited:
SOLD 5 Michelin LTX M/S 275/70R16. Four have about 20k miles of tread left according to the Firestone that removed these for some Open Countries. One was the spare and has never been used. These came off of my 99 LX and the tread wear is even. $105 for all five. I have no idea what 5 old tires are worth so if that is a ridiculous price I apologize and just give me an offer. I chose that number because I want to get a trasharoo and the Slee AHC override which would total $105.

20160903_103239.jpg
20160903_103344.jpg

Last edited:
Lexus LX470 rear springs and spacers for sale. These came off my 99 LX. They are about a year old and less than 10k miles. This is a good setup if you have old springs and load your LX down with lots of gear and people or have a little bit of armor. I paid $315 for the springs and $75 for the spacers. CL price $300. Mud price $250.

Spring pic.jpg

Selling my wife's 2008 Mini Cooper S Hardtop - asking $8500

93,000 miles. We're the original owners. All maintenance records available.

Craigslist ad here 2008 Mini Cooper S

IMG_20160906_171259.jpg

Lexus LX470 rear springs and spacers for sale. These came off my 99 LX. They are about a year old and less than 10k miles. This is a good setup if you have old springs and load your LX down with lots of gear and people or have a little bit of armor. I paid $315 for the springs and $75 for the spacers. CL price $300. Mud price $250.

View attachment 1316200

Price drop. $200 for both or $160 for the springs and $40 for the spacers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom