Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

416 rims.

M416 MILITARY TRAILER RIMS (2)

00H0H_f2FDYBNhlIU_600x450.jpg

Good price for M151/M416 wheels. There was a guy who was trying a set for the longest time for $100 a piece. Don't need anymore M416 wheels. Probably have six spares already. Last three I got picked up as package deal of five. Three M416 and two M100 wheels. Wanted the M100 wheels for my MBT. Anything from M100 back on 1/4 ton trailers should fit. Even old Jeep wheels work. Most of those are 15". If your looking for NDT or NDCC tires 16" are easier and cheaper to find.

FJ40 Wheels and tires. 4 aluminum 8X15 FJ40 Wheels with Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 33X12.5X15 tires with about 60% tread left. Excellent condition. Also a white steel wheel with BF Goodrich AT 33X12.5X15 like new tire on it used as spare. $700 takes it all. PM with any questions or details. Thanks Tom
Wrang1.jpg
Wrang2.jpg
Wrang3.jpg
Wrang4.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 3 year old battery, which is still good, from my 6cyl Toyota Highlander. $30 obo (zip 85003)

Wheels and tires off my 1honey Lexus. Tires are about 6months old. Michelins ltx m/s. 275/70r16. Great commuter wheels and tires for your trail rig. Gotta save your good tires!!!
200 bucks for CSC folks

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

WTB-

I have a friend looking for an 80 series gas tank. If anyone has one, or knows of a rig being parted let me know.

Also, I myself am looking for a set of tail lights that aren't broken, and a driver side mirror for a 96ish. Some lovely person at Home Depot decided to forcefully adjust mine a few weeks ago!

Please give me a call or text as I am not on here regularly.....

Anton-720-635-3287

Wheels and tires off my 1honey Lexus. Tires are about 6months old. Michelins ltx m/s. 275/70r16. Great commuter wheels and tires for your trail rig. Gotta save your good tires!!!
200 bucks for CSC folks

View attachment 1298521

View attachment 1298524

Like the tires but have no use for the late five lug nut wheels. Looks like I lost a few roof shingles on my Peoria home. I'm heading back tomorrow to fit that then probably heading back to cool country if your still looking for a FJ40 steel wheel.

Are the tires still available? Let me know if so
I picked these up from him last week. They are in very good condition. I really only need one and I hate to break up a good set of tires. If you are still interested in them let me know and I'll pass them along to you.

Like the tires but have no use for the late five lug nut wheels. Looks like I lost a few roof shingles on my Peoria home. I'm heading back tomorrow to fit that then probably heading back to cool country if your still looking for a FJ40 steel wheel.

I finally found a wheel at CBT. I went in a couple times and they said they don't make them anymore. I guess they still make them for 73s though. I found the one with the knowledge. So I'm good in the wheel department. Know I'm on the hunt for a cargo rack for my 40 an
I picked these up from him last week. They are in very good condition. I really only need one and I hate to break up a good set of tires. If you are still interested in them let me know and I'll pass them along to you.

Lol. I bought a set. But now I need a spare. I'd be willing to buy one if that would make you feel better in breaking them up

I finally found a wheel at CBT. I went in a couple times and they said they don't make them anymore. I guess they still make them for 73s though. I found the one with the knowledge. So I'm good in the wheel department. Know I'm on the hunt for a cargo rack for my 40

New FJ40 steel wheels and hub caps have always been available in the US . These are the welded type for disc brakes. Riveted type have been gone from Toyota shortly after the welded ones started.:Riveted (drum brake) wheels do not clear the caliber on disc brakes. The welded wheels work with both.

Wheels and tires off my 1honey Lexus. Tires are about 6months old. Michelins ltx m/s. 275/70r16.notat commuter wheels and tires for your trail rig. Gotta save your good tires!!!
200 bucks for CSC folks

View attachment 1298521

View attachment 1298524

Six months old how much tread is left? I see the size starts with a P which always confuses me since they call them LTX as in light truck But guess not? which part of the valley you in? Need to finish roof repair do some shopping. Cut the grass in the morning in hopes of being up north in time for the afternnon rain.

Six months old how much tread is left? I see the size starts with a P which always confuses me since they call them LTX as in light truck But guess not? which part of the valley you in? Need to finish roof repair do some shopping. Cut the grass in the morning in hopes of being up north in time for the afternnon rain.
I'm in central Phx. Bethany and the 51fwy. Tires are at 90% or better.

20.00 This is in great shape. Changing things up. 20 bucks is a good deal!

From Ikea.
Width 55"
Height 39.25"

20160731_170457_zps49x2a1h5.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in central Phx. Bethany and the 51fwy. Tires are at 90% or better.

Are you going to be around tonight or in the morning? I emptied the Sequoia of everything from up north and haven't loaded it for the trip back. Just talked to my wife and it's pouring and 59 degrees. Are your folks up there enjoying the weather?

Are you going to be around tonight or in the morning? I emptied the Sequoia of everything from up north and haven't loaded it for the trip back. Just talked to my wife and it's pouring and 59 degrees. Are your folks up there enjoying the weather?

Folks are up there and loving it. They live up there full time this time of year. I leave early in the morning for Park City for a week. If you want them you can swing by. I'm grounded tonight. Family time since I spent all day working on the 100.

I tried responding earlier and mud acted like the thread was closed on my computer and phone. I assume you meant not to come over tonight with "grounded" then leaving early for Park City when is a good time to come by when I'm in town? Like your folks living up north as much as possible. Only came back to made a repair to the roof that I probably would have waited until we were back in town if it weren't the monsoon season. Which has been nothing here. Empty pool is still dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom